19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lilac longing with periwinkle twinkle is gorgeous even on my short stubby nails!

Is lilac longing semi sheer or is it the pic? Are the rest of them opaque?
Thanks x

Thanks x

Azure wish, lilac longing & cake pop are opaque with 2 coats. Grapefruit sparkle is semi sheer and limeade is inbetween.

Azure wish, lilac longing & cake pop are opaque with 2 coats. Grapefruit sparkle is semi sheer and limeade is inbetween.

Thanks x

I have found that the lilac is far nicer and have got a better coverage with 3 very thins coats than the normal two x found same with the azure wish but cake pop fine with two x

Thanks x

Sorry I can't seem to get a pic that shows its true colour and sparkle it is definitely opaque though x

4uguhuva.jpg

Loving the new colours!!!! Ready for spring!
3uvumy9e.jpg

4uguhuva.jpg

Loving the new colours!!!! Ready for spring!
3uvumy9e.jpg

The picture with mummy and daughter hands on has to be the cutest thing I've ever seen xx

Ha ha it's my niece and her mum, it's normally my nephew that comes in and he has to have his nails done too 'boys colours!' X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362346615.374912.jpg
Just loving the dream collection

Yes azure wish x2 then sea glass on all nails except ring fingers which is raspberry sizzle. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thank you, just beautiful x

The only one I haven't had to use is the Limeade yet, as I predicted, but I have found I need three thin coats with all of them, except the Grapefruit as it's meant to be sheer.

Am I alone in this?

I am fine with the majority of colours but have the same issue with Tropix and Gotcha too.

I'd rather do 3 thin than 2 thick, thin to win and all that!?

Did mine in LL, am thinking it could have done with 3 coats because it seems a bit sheer but I'll know for next time, absolutely love the colour!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362356536.758619.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362356536.758619.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 8,076
3 coats azure wish with winter blue Additive

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362419702.246743.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362419702.246743.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 8,793
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362419726.221786.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1362419726.221786.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 2,193
lilac longing, i only needed 2 coats x
555126_383800898394882_1073343184_n.jpg

lilac longing, i only needed 2 coats x
555126_383800898394882_1073343184_n.jpg

You did better than everyone else with just 2 :) but I still think 3 would look better as on her on the pinky it doesn't look fully covered x

image.jpg

Just had a wee play with my daughters tiny fingers :)
It's CND Shellac Azure Wish & Lilac Longing with CND Additives Titanium Pearl and Green Gold Sparkle burnished over a Stencil.

I have been on the phone today with CND... there are no more. I am sorry - they tried to pull from various sources to help us but they just couldn't - they are all out. I promise we will have lots of A/W additives for you when they come around. :confused::hug:

I have been on the phone today with CND... there are no more. I am sorry - they tried to pull from various sources to help us but they just couldn't - they are all out. I promise we will have lots of A/W additives for you when they come around. :confused::hug:

Hi Mrs geek, do you have any kind of time indication when the new shellac colours will be back in stock? thanks x

I have just had an email advertising the new shellac colours with ellisons if that helps anyone trying to get their hands on them??

yzubu5ej.jpg

Shellac Limeade & Incredible Green (Young's Glitter) Rockstar
www.nail-ific.co.uk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Latest posts

Back