19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just think they are all going to be fab whatever! We can't judge by the bottles! Think Waterpark is going to be my favourite! But looking forward to Lobster Roll as think it will be orange/red, Grape Gum looks like it will be quite a bit lighter than Rock Royalty and Bikini Pink could be inbetween Gotcha and Hot Pop Pink! So can't wait until next week!! But does this mean we need to wait until September for more!!?!

Apparently theres gonna be ltd edition polishes brought out thru the year, hopefully couple for summer and couple for xmas again, woooohooo!!

The red is seemingly a light red not orangwly and waterpark is frosty and the pink is a darker bright pink. Sont know about gape gum! I hope the pigment is stronger then the last lot I want solid colours. Wish the blue was not frosty and just looked like the bottle! I really want a opaque teal I have loads of cliwnts wearing it from gel polish to nail varnish, seems popular x

Ooooo I so hope these r coming out here as well!! I can't find any info on it but ill have my fingers crossed. :)

The fingertips centre just realeased more photographs on fb!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Perhaps the photo of the girl the bottles are pictured with is a little clue of the colours? ;)

They aren't likely to be the same as what we have already are they, what would be the point in that? The colours are always different somehow, whether it be depth of colour, shimmer or something else but no 2 colours are ever the SAME ;)

Each time a new collection comes out there is always a ton of comments about them looking the same as others or not to geeks tastes but then most get them and love them and a ton of comments then follow about them being different after all :D :lol:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Don't forget they've changed the way the package the bottles so they look a lot different. I have just got a new purple purple for example, inside the actually shellac is exactly the same colour but from the outside the bottles look completely different.

It's the same with the sweet dreams collection, the limeaid bottle looked totally different in the promo pictures to what it actually does. It looked minty/pastel in the pictures but is actually quite bright.

I for one actually cannot wait. These are bound to be very popular with my clients they love reds, pinks and purples and the blue well that's mine! Lol xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I agree they look similar but they won't be, and I'm sure we will be thrilled with them. I for one am very excited

I personally love the comments people make negative and positive it shows passion and means im not the only shellac geek around! We all love it and it makes it more exciting x

I don't think that's a different colour I think it's meant to be water park but just looks different on that page, the next two pages are showing pink bikini and lobster roll so maybe just a bad picture? The bottles don't appear to have the names on either like our real bottles would so perhaps someone has just tried to create them online themselves and not got a true representation ???

Shellac's Summer Nails! - Beauty Features - Ahlan! Live

Oooh where has this colour come from!? A client just sent it to me!

Limited edition??

Not sure, its the old style bottles because no name on the front so I'd say it was hotski and then hot pop and its either wildfire or tropix didn't look properly at colour was looking for the names. It doesn't say anything else x

Not sure, its the old style bottles because no name on the front so I'd say it was hotski and then hot pop and its either wildfire or tropix didn't look properly at colour was looking for the names. It doesn't say anything else x

I think the same as you Stephiebaby x

I don't think that's a different colour I think it's meant to be water park but just looks different on that page, the next two pages are showing pink bikini and lobster roll so maybe just a bad picture? The bottles don't appear to have the names on either like our real bottles would so perhaps someone has just tried to create them online themselves and not got a true representation ???

I'm not sur! I have just found a colour pop of lobster roll, I am disappointed. Red like wildfire, not tangerine, will post later if no one beats me to it!

Lobster Roll as a lovely Geek/facebook follower directed me to.....

Sad Face,

Attachments

• LOBSTER ROLL.jpg
    LOBSTER ROLL.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 7,919

Sad Face,

Blimey it does look like wildfire! Don't know why they keep making colours that are so samey then they wonder why people switch to Gelish for the huge colour choice.

Or even Hollywood as it seems to have a subtle shimmer.

Not just pic either as the girl said its a "cool" red.

Boooo :(

Sad Face,

Na its definitely got a more orange tinge to it than wildfire has. I like it x

I hope you're right Stephiebaby!

Na its definitely got a more orange tinge to it than wildfire has. I like it x

I like it too. All my clients love red so they'll be happy! x

Latest posts

Back