19 new Shellac colours for 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eekk. I wasn't expecting them until may/June. So glad I've been holding off placing my order because of this horrible British weather. Now to decide do I buy all 4 as well as replacement wildfire and finally get vexed violette or just buy the new ones xx

Lush!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364282932.863080.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364282932.863080.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 413
Excited! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364283007.912208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364283007.912208.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 243
Was all ready to put in an order today but think I may put it off till next week instead!

i do wish the would stop bring out colours when i am broke ;)

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek

Me too but I have to have them lol I am a shellac oholic I think it's an addiction xxxxx

I've just seen four more colours are being released next Tuesday. Is this correct??? can I start to get mega excited again lol

Where did you see that hun

The Fingertips centre have released the pic of the colours on their Facebook page Welly.

I cannot wait to see what they look like on the pops, any EA's have them already?:wink2:

Oooh!

Having a rubbish time and this has just cheered me up a little!

:D

Just came through on Facebook excited!!!

Can't wait to see colour pops

Yes we need colourpops. Bit dissapointed that the colours look very similer to colours already available. I could be wrong though. I'll hold that thought until I see colourpops.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

I thought that too but I'm sure they won't be they will be gorgeous for sure

Yes we need colourpops. Bit dissapointed that the colours look very similer to colours already available. I could be wrong though. I'll hold that thought until I see colourpops.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek
There's no shellac colours that look the same and they can't please everyone all the time. The blue looks amazing, ther was a sneak peak if it in gloss this month! I can't wait! Just fuels my addiction! On that note I'm away to get another wall rack!!! Xx

There's no shellac colours that look the same and they can't please everyone all the time. The blue looks amazing, ther was a sneak peak if it in gloss this month! I can't wait! Just fuels my addiction! On that note I'm away to get another wall rack!!! Xx

I've got no room for another shellac wall rack. Do they still sell the spinner rack? It's either that for me or start to phase out some colours that aren't being used very much x

Last edited:
I've got no room for another shellac wall rack. Do they still sell the spinner rack? It's either that for me or start to phase out some colours that aren't being used very much x

Spinner racks are only available as part if the gold shellac kit! U can't buy them individually anymore x

So glad I kept my spinner rack! I knew I'd need it one day in addition to the wall rack.. I've only got 3 spaces left on it! I'm gonna go Internet hunting now to see if I can find any sneak previews ;)

Xxx

Looooove the names n shades although the pink/red/grape look very similer to older colours, can't wait to see colour pops :)

Anyone know when the ltd edition ones comin out? Want want want glittery ones! Woulda thot after success of ruby ritz there would Defo be some glitzy ones xxxxx

Obviously you won't be able to tell until the colour pops come out but judging by the bottles they look similar to Rock Royalty, Tutti Frutti and Hollywood/Hot Chillis. Fingers crossed they'll look entirely different in real life. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back