1st anniversary

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacki

Reaction score
Hi All
Last Saturday was my first anniversary of my nail business and I should of celebrated with balloons and champagne, but alas I got the FLU:sad: . So i was tucked up in bed and had to cancel all my clients. They were very understanding and today I went back to the salon to find a large bottle of champers and a lovely card from one of my booked clients saying that not only is she is so happy to find a wonderful nail technician but also happy in calling me a friend. I was so touched.

Heres to the next 52 weeks:biggrin:

Oh thats really sweet!!!!!!!

It's nice to know that your clients value what you do.

Heres to the next 52 weeks!

Cheers! Keep up the good work!

Hey Jacki congratulations hun.

Don't laugh, but im already planning mine for next year an i only opened June !!

best wishes, and heres to an even more successful 2nd year hun

kx

Happy First Anniversary babe.................here is to so many more......... xxxxxxx

Hi Guys

Thanks for the kind words, looking forward to the next year!!
Cheers

aww! Its nice when you get golden clients like that!

Happy anniversary, and heres to the chain of salons!

Well done you, i bet you are well pleased to have made a success in your new business. Its good to hear that your clients obviously value your work and your friendship. Hope i become as succesful in the future.

Well done Jackie dont it make u feel good when u no your clients love ya keep up the good work

Latest posts

Back