1ST Pamper Party....V Nervous..Need Help pls!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandra1984

Reaction score
HI Girls, I have been asked to do a Christmas pamper party for our local school at the after school club, So I will have my own little stall (VERY VERY EXCITED) Here is my Dilemma,,,,
IM Very Frightened of messing it all up and gaining no clients from it. I have thought to keep it simple. I,e File and Polish, or Mini Manicure/Nail Art . I Would ideally love to promote my Glitter/ Rockstar Toes but do you think they may take too long? Or too awkward to do? I would also LOVE to buy some stock and make some lovely little stocking fillers for sale, I was thinking maybe a Nice polish and a posh nail file. I also have to donate a raffle Prize.. the obvious one I thought of was a voucher for a treatment? But I would like some other ideas ? I Have all my marketing and advertising sorted so im confident with that. Thank s girls for your comments in anticipation.. xx

HI Girls, I have been asked to do a Christmas pamper party for our local school at the after school club, So I will have my own little stall (VERY VERY EXCITED) Here is my Dilemma,,,,
IM Very Frightened of messing it all up and gaining no clients from it. I have thought to keep it simple. I,e File and Polish, or Mini Manicure/Nail Art . I Would ideally love to promote my Glitter/ Rockstar Toes but do you think they may take too long? Or too awkward to do? I would also LOVE to buy some stock and make some lovely little stocking fillers for sale, I was thinking maybe a Nice polish and a posh nail file. I also have to donate a raffle Prize.. the obvious one I thought of was a voucher for a treatment? But I would like some other ideas ? I Have all my marketing and advertising sorted so im confident with that. Thank s girls for your comments in anticipation.. xx

I stuck to file and polishes for my first pamper night event and was so glad I did! Kept things simple! Could you see if they could give you a slot to demo your glitter/rockstar toes? Or have you/someone there with them done so people can see them? Or you could get photos of your work blown up and put into funky frames to go on your stall.

I put a post on a thread in Oct about my first pamper night experience and the things I wish I'd done! Mainly it was to sell myself more - particularly the fact that everyone should be buying gift vouchers for presents and booking their party season pampering! Invite people to leave their email addresses to be kept up to date with special offers, maybe run a mini competition on your stall eg everyone who leaves their details gets entered into a free draw for...a treatment or something?

Have fun and good luck! x

not sure if you have already done your pamper evening as this post is few days old, if not why not generate interest in your rockstar toes by offering to do a set as the gift/prize you have to donate .. im sure it will get people talking - love the other posters idea about putting blown up pics in funky frames - may pinch this idea myself x

Hia ! just to update you... my pamper party at the school was really really good.. i thoroughly enjoyed it! and if i could offer any advice to ladies who havent done one yet then it would be defiantley to keep it simple! I did shapes and polishes at £5, I also made some Pamper Gift bags they went down a storm at £4.00. My sister in the end did booking slots of 20 minutes for me as i was that busy. As one lady got up another sat down, Very tiring.. sat leant over all night. I was so so pleased with the result. And very proud of myself. It gave me 100% more confidence and got a massive buzz from it! . Although i Didnt manage to get any future bookings? :( :cry: i had marketing,promotions, discounts etc with me and my sister always asked when they had sat down with me if they would like to book in for a future treatment? Offering discount vouchers etc .Cant understand what went wrong? Only that the women there could see how busy i was and wanted a treatment then and there on the night? plus the fake bake lady was meant to come but she didnt turn up so i suppose i was the only person that night offering treatments? At the end of the day it was a pamper evening?... The rest were Temple Spa, Homemade cushsions, crafted items, handmade jewellery? could anyone give me any clues? But i was still really pleased with how it all went and im buzzing for more, You may have read another thread of mine called Indulgence day on the recruitment section. I am holding my own event, Ensuring there will be LOTS of pampering ! with of course me having the nail Stand. I have posted some pictures in my album for anyone wanting any ideas etc if they happen to have a pamper evening/event coming up.Please feel free to comment.. It can only help me xx:):)

what did u put in your goodie bags?
i would love to do things like this but i dont think any schools round me do it? or i dont have kids so dont know! lol x

Hi Amelia,

I will put a picture in my album, they arent fantastic looking and wish i was creative enough to have made them nicer but i tried! I bought some celaphane wrapping and pretty pink ribbon and star confetti from a craft shop, I put in some montague Jenusse foot packs , 2 nail varnishes, a pretty nail file, cuticle pusher/hoof and a 3 way shiner, I didnt make a massive profit on them but people seemed to like them so i must have done something right, They were easy to make. I am lucky with my son being at school but you can also go on stallfinder.co.uk there is plenty of information about events on there, you will find it useful! Otherwise why not organise your own like i am! x :)

Latest posts

Back