1st returning client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Hi guys-really chuffed-this is my 1st returning client!!!And she looked after her nails-and she came in for a 2week rebalance rather than waiting for a month like most young ppl would!Lol
Took some pics with my new phone cam-and they are focused for once!!!:green:
Here's the best one for u-comments welcome!

pics come out really fuzzy when i resized and the free edge looks weird-gonna try to resize in a different program

They look great. Well done.:hug:

how exciting for you, congratualtions. You deserve it, your a great nail tech. The nails are very pretty

Bloss

ahhhh thankyou both!!!!u r both really sweet!:hug:xxxxxx

well done hunny, its great when they come back and everything looks better than you thought !!

well done...xxxx.

Well done hun - onwards and upwards! Good luck with more returning. xx

Thankyou all for bein so lovely...
Do the nails actually look ok to u tho?coz i'm never sure if i've got it right or not...don't have alot of faith in myself:sad:
:hug:xxx

The nails look good, and you should have faith in yourself, this client obviously did to come back! :hug:

Well done xxx:hug:

Well done, they look nice. Just think this young girl will have lots of friends who will see her nails and ask where she got them done - maybe more clients coming your way, I do hope so.

Well Done. I bet you are really chuffed. Have faith in yourself, your client does as she came back. The nails look really good.

Thanks again everyone!!!:hug: :green:

Latest posts

Back