20% Off in woolworths voucher

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
hi all,
my main job i have is working for woolworths (i have worked there for 12yrs) and as you may have read in the news they are struggling!!!!!!!

Well we were told yesterday that it is SERIOUS now and we need to turn things around, the company has been around for 99yrs this year, but at the moment this does not mean a thing for 844 stores (30,000 jobs).

We have been given these vouchers to hand out to as many people as possible for 20%off all toys, clothing, kitchen and home and sweets and chocs, 10% off all cd/ dvd/games etc,

Please print them off and use them yourselves and give to as many people as you can, you support will be really appreciated not only by me but by so many people.
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Attachments

• discount.jpg
    discount.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 232
Hi, Sian,

I'm always buying bits and bobs in Woolies. However, I can't seem to print off the voucher. I've also tried copying and pasting but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi, Sian,

I'm always buying bits and bobs in Woolies. However, I can't seem to print off the voucher. I've also tried copying and pasting but it doesn't work. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Oh i am not too sure, if you are on face book you can follow this link to get it and try there,

if not i will try and sort out the prob any way

Unfortunatly there is no Woolworths near me they closed down a while ago, but I just wanted to wish you luck in keeping your job hun...x

Hi, Sian,

Thanks.
When you've clicked on the attachment, click on it again, then right click and save it to your computer, you should then be able to print it out with no problems :hug:

When you've clicked on the attachment, click on it again, then right click and save it to your computer, you should then be able to print it out with no problems :hug:
thanks sandi, this is the best way to print it off
xx

just to let all know that this offer has been extended til sunday this week.
xx

Thanks, Sandi. Done it! :hug:

Bad news I'm afraid (I know someone who works for them too)...they've just gone into administration.

Bad news I'm afraid (I know someone who works for them too)...they've just gone into administration.

OMG When did this happen??

So have MFI, not a good day

My goodness, those two have been round for so long! Terrible news. Hope all the employees don't go throuh too many difficulties, but I know it will be hard for them.

I cant believe that Woolworths has gone into administration!!I love shopping there! I am suprised they have closed this side of Christmas though, thought they would have tried to hold out till after everyone had done their shopping...

Feel sorry for everyone losing their jobs at the moment :(

going into administration does not mean we are closed. They are taking over control of the board of directors and will be looking to see if there is a business worth saving.
We are still open for trading as normal and will not be giving up hope of us finding a buyer just yet. There 30,000 jobs at stake here and i think i speak for us all we will be working as hard as ever to try and get us out of the mess its in.
I urge anyone who does like good old 'woolies' to show there support and visit their local store....
Thank you all, it is touching to read your comments.

I cant believe that Woolworths has gone into administration!!I love shopping there! I am suprised they have closed this side of Christmas though, thought they would have tried to hold out till after everyone had done their shopping...

Feel sorry for everyone losing their jobs at the moment :(

Sorry the news is it is "going into administration", but I think this is a bit of a technicality, so the stores may still be trading Woolworths to go into administration after rescue bid fails | This is Money but for how long who knows. So sad.

oh right, thought they had stopped trading. I will pay them a visit tomorrow, not that the few quid I have to spend will make much difference!

Saw it on the news and everyone was saying they are struggling because they dont have an identity and sell everything and that its not the first shop you think of going in....... but I love it because it sells everything! The high street wont be the same without a woolies :sad:

oh right, thought they had stopped trading. I will pay them a visit tomorrow, not that the few quid I have to spend will make much difference!

Believe me, every penny that is spent in there WILL make a difference, not just to whether the company still trades but to so many peoples jobs that are on the line.
Dont forget to take your 20% off voucher for your discount!!
:hug::hug:

I had a trip to Woolies today armed with my voucher (Thanks Sian) I spent a fortune :eek:, but there were soo many good offers it would have been silly not too.

The shop was absolutely HEAVING.......

Latest posts

Back