200 lashes per eye

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashesbeauty

Reaction score
I've been offering ee for nearly two years now and I really enjoy doing them. I'm a little confused, my understanding is that eyelash extensions should only be applied to the natural eyelashes. However on Big Brother last night Georgia was talking about having 200 on each eye? I dont count the eyelashes out I just put the eyelashes on in accordance to what people already have

Could anyone shed some light on this?

Would these extensions be classed as glamour lashes?

I hope this makes sense

Thanks everyone

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this on bb!

I thought the exact same! I don't think there's anyway 200 lashes would fit on an eye! Xx

I was thinking she must have loads of her natural lashes! Lashes in glamour sets are often layered. (the smaller lashes under the longer lashes an so on) but 200 lashes really!?!?

Wasn't watching it but could she have been on about the mink ones? Can't you put on up to 3-4 mink lashes on each natural lash as they are so light and thin?

Just thinking out loud :D

Wasn't watching it but could she have been on about the mink ones? Can't you put on up to 3-4 mink lashes on each natural lash as they are so light and thin?

I wouldn't have thought so. That's way to much weight and stress on the lash x

Maybe she was just talking cods-wallop then? :)

Shes proberly had real mink fur, its very expensive and very glamourous! i think one of the geeks on here calls it her designer bambi ultra set! Plus shes so pretty she doesnt need them! xoxo

When I started LashFX training the Instructor / Lecturer told us we would end up with 150+ lashes on each eye... Im thinking she was exaggerating slightly though as I have now done lots of sets and the most probably around 70 - 80 per eye although I dont count and the older the client, I find the less lashes x

I see that too when Kirk was talking to her lol I bet he knows his stuff having been out with Amy child's lol x

OMG i saw this lol made me laugh when i trained i was told on average its 80 per eye but no way could she have this amount she was probably told the wrong info by her therapist!
Who was more than likely given the wrong info!
They did look very glamourous though!

she also said oh loads have fell out now .. I paused the telly to have a good inspection lol & they looked pretty full too me lol x

Did she say per eye? As in my manual it says 70-100 so maybe she was told 200 on both eyes but got confused?? x

Yes you can put 3 or 4 mink lashes on each lash as they are 0.7 so very light.
I've had some clients that have had loads of lashes and could easily get 150+ lashes on per eye but most people have 100-150 lashes per eye.

I've had some clients that have had loads of lashes and could easily get 150+ lashes on per eye but most people have 100-150 lashes per eye.

I'm pretty sure Angelina meant 0.07 lashes.

Thanks Angelina... I thought I'd heard that before. I was getting worried then, I thought my head was making up bits of infomation again :eek: haha x

Latest posts

Back