2012 - Do you believe in it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..............................Now if anyone wants me I will be stocking up my secret bunker ;)

Yea, probably with loads of nail goodies, and no room for what others consider necessities like water and food! LOL xx

The day the earth will end is when the life span of our star the sun ceases to excist....apperently it is half way through its being, and only has several million years to tgo...so there is nothing to worry about:)

After looking at all that stuff on google last night, I had a nightmare! Woke about 2ish sweating. Will not start my xmas shopping early that year, just in case!!!

I just think there are far more important "factual" things to worry about...why chose to add to them.

People all over the usa turned on their radio's and with out intro, War of the worlds was aired for the first time. Mass panic everywhere.
Fast forward the year 2000. Millennium bug:eek: everyone running around like headless chickens, bank accounts would fail, billions would be lost in failed computer systems The stock market would crash:zzz:
Hope the film's good, I love a good disaster movie:lol:

YAWN!! this thread is rediculous!! The world will not end, we have heard it all before!! Who ever says it will needs to get a grip and a life! BORING!!

YAWN!! this thread is rediculous!! The world will not end, we have heard it all before!! Who ever says it will needs to get a grip and a life! BORING!!

That's a bit rich coming from someone who started the x factor thread and has it on his profile status :lol:

That's a bit rich coming from someone who started the x factor thread and has it on his profile status :lol:

And the winner of x factor 2012 is ..BANG... :)

lol... u lot are so funny... :)

Latest posts

Back