3 children

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omi1

Reaction score
hi everyone, I have 2 girls (5yrs & 20mnths) and we are discussing having another. My worry is how hard is it with another, does one get left out, how do you balance time for them all?
My husband works away too so I would be on my own 2/3 weeks at a time so it's a big decision! Xx

I havent got any children, but my sister has 3, an 11 year old a 3 year old and a 8 month old. She really struggles atm as her partner is away alot too. She literally never gets a minute to herself..... just saying this as she didnt realise how hard it was going to be and she's had a bit of a shock lol. Cant help you with the other bits though x

I think having 3 kids is a handful, especially as your youngest is only 20 months. Personally I would want to wait until the youngest was a little bit older, maybe even at nursery because having 2 under the age of 3 will be quite difficult on your own. That is my opinion though and only you know realistically how you will cope. I think every mum is different and some find it easier than others. I have twins and is only now that they are due to start school in september that we felt ready to have another one. Also take into consideration how your children will react to sharing your time with a baby. A year s go my boys wouldn't have coped but now they are really excited! Good luck though in whatever you decide!

I have 3. Yes it's hard work but I love it. However someone asked me the other day what I love doing, apart from work and kids, and i couldn't answer! I have no idea because I don't have time lol however I've never regretted having my 3 monkeys :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1436181588.057314.jpg

I have no kids. But does this help?

Hehe very accurate!!! :)

hi everyone, I have 2 girls (5yrs & 20mnths) and we are discussing having another. My worry is how hard is it with another, does one get left out, how do you balance time for them all?
My husband works away too so I would be on my own 2/3 weeks at a time so it's a big decision! Xx

We had 3, we now have 4 but that's another thread!

Personally having 3 is no more different from having 2. My husband worked away with all 3 for weeks on end, we also live in a rural area so not a lot of support. Getting into a routine is key and being organised. I've always found that individual time just kinda of happens. We now have 4 and he just slots in with what the others are doing!

I would say the only down side is that sometimes one is a left out and there's a bit of a punch up, but that's brothers and sisters!!!!

As the mother of two teenagers...........:mad::eek::mad::eek::mad::eek::mad::eek:
No need for words.........

Latest posts

Back