3 in 1 Eggpot wax heater - anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxglove

Reaction score
I am looking for a new wax heater....after a year of sporadic use, my PHD unit has given up th ghost! I like the PHD method of individual tubes and applicators for each client, but do not like their heater at all.

The new waxpot will give me the ability to heat wax pots or tubes, which sounds really good. Before I go ahead ab purchase one, I wonder if anyone else has one, and what they are like? i dont want to make another (expensive) mistake.......

Many thanks :)

i like mine its great, i used to use phd for the tubes as i find them nice and clean no mess, but the downside was that i couldnt heat a tub of hot wax in the unit with this one you have optionsof hot,warm and tube which is great and theyre funky little things lol i have a pink one
hth

hey do u have the website for these id love to c whet they look like

Yeh I'd be interested in seeing what one looks like!! :)

i think it might be something like eggpot.com but im really not sure i havent a clue where my leaflets gone lol hope you find it ok

oops sorry gals i did find it but just type in eggpot wax on your search bar it should give you something

i liked the phd system but you just dont have as many choices with it

I like the look of the eggpot but the thing that concerns me is that it might get a bit messy switching all the stuff around.

I think they were demoing them at gmex so im sure they will be at excel, if you are going maybe have a look for them.

Why don't you like the PHD heater ?

its only because you dont have choices with it i.e hot wax plus with the eggpot you can use a regular size tub of any brand wax with it as the pots fit into the eggpot heater and i also missed using the cherry gel wax lol

Well, the plastic on the PHD heater has cracked around the booster chamber, so it will no longer hold the applicator stalk thingie whilst doing a treatment. Also, the rubber over the tops of the heater chambers have discoloured badly too. The temperature is also a bit hit and miss.

Shall I go on? :| I may have been really unlucky, but I dont really want to invest another £99 in this system, when the eggpot is more versatile.

Now then, which colour shall I choose? :)

I have the eggpot in green and my clients always comment on how stylish it is. The only think i would check is that the wax you use is compatible. I use cream wax and find the heater even on its lowest setting is a bit too hot! But on the plus side its really easy to keep clean and handy if you want to use with the tube wax.

Iuse the PHD Tea Tree wax in tubes, or the Oritree one, which is lovely too. I do prefer creme waxes though. It is a little worrying that you find that it is too warm...... :|

Hey, I've been using the new eggpot waxing system and I have to say it;s the best I've tried. I've has a go with PhD, and some roller systems but the egg give you the option to change and use a pot, which when I've run out of the tubes is a life saver!

You have to learn how to usw these system, but once you have it fabbb:)

Amie

Just left a message to say how i loved the eggpot and it's ability to change from tubs to tubes, the company that helped me were really good when I had user problems - see www.hareandbeauty.com

or call them

Amie x:)

i have a black 3 in1 eggpot and love it
u can choose wat technique u want to use its great
the tubes give a nice thin layer of wax to i think you use less wax this way and its quicker to apply
it does take a little time to heat up the tubes but i found this with the phd so i choose eggpot to have option with tubes vs spatula.

amy

I think this is a stupid question, but can you heat both tubs and tubes at the same time or it one or the other?

the answer to that is no
you can only heat up tubes or wax pot (1 at a time)

Latest posts

Back