3 year anniversary gift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammi_xxx

Reaction score
Okay so me and my boyfriend are reaching 3 years together in September
Any ideas on what to do/get him?
I don't have a big budget but would like to get him something he will remember in the future.

I've got him all the usual stuff in the past for birthdays/valentines like t-shirts, personalized items, photo album, get aways, DVDs, photo frames etc...

Any ideas?
xx

My OH loves to read so I once got him a bookmark that was engraved with one of our little sayings :) maybe something like that would be nice? There are loads of engraving and personalising sites :)

My OH loves to read so I once got him a bookmark that was engraved with one of our little sayings :) maybe something like that would be nice? There are loads of engraving and personalising sites :)
Been there before with the personalising :)
need something different if you know what i mean, thanks for the thought though :)
x

Have you looked on Not On The Highstreet? There's some nice things on there :)

Thanks, i'll take a look now :)

How about a gift of time?

Back in the lean years when money was very tight, I simply made him his favorite meal (eaten by candelight), ran a bath for two with a couple glasses of wine (by candlelight) and gave him a nice sensual massage with exotic oil.

He always remembered it as one of his best birthdays ever.

Latest posts

Back