The 30 day shred

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did about 4 days and quit *hangs head in shame* I should proberbly start again and give it another go

I'm really surprised that I've stuck with it! I've got 3 days of level 1 to go.

Yesterday I went to bed thinking this is not working and was wondering whether it was worth carry on. This morning I woke up and noticed that it is! Everything feels more toned and that's given me the boost to carry on.

God, I sound like such a cliche! haha. Honestly I'm am not the kind of person that's into fitness at all and have never been that bothered about what I look like, but I could see age creeping up on me and wanted to do something about it. This seems to be something I want to stick with.

Give it another go! :)

Sneaks in... Raises hand and nods in total understanding.... Sneaks back out hoping no-ones realised she ditched after day 5 with a pulled neck lol.

Oh dear glad it wasn't just me are you going to give it another go??

I'm really surprised that I've stuck with it! I've got 3 days of level 1 to go.

Yesterday I went to bed thinking this is not working and was wondering whether it was worth carry on. This morning I woke up and noticed that it is! Everything feels more toned and that's given me the boost to carry on.

God, I sound like such a cliche! haha. Honestly I'm am not the kind of person that's into fitness at all and have never been that bothered about what I look like, but I could see age creeping up on me and wanted to do something about it. This seems to be something I want to stick with.

Give it another go! :)

I should try again I suppose someone put a bank holiday in the middle of my last attempt so I blame that for me failing.

Yes I'm deff gonna start again from the beginning :)
I felt so good after doing just 5days but then couldn't move cause of my neck and became lazy lol.

I'm now a stodgy mess and have given myself a kick up the ar$e, tomorrow I'm starting to take my water tabs again, starting the shred and next tues I'm joining slimming world ... I'm petrified about that haha

Good luck, I'll start tomorrow with you then :)

Good luck, I'll start tomorrow with you then :)

Fab :)
I'm going to weigh myself on the wii before hand too lol.

In for a penny In for a pound (or two hundred lol)

Fab :)
I'm going to weigh myself on the wii before hand too lol.

In for a penny In for a pound (or two hundred lol)

I'll do that too might even have a go on the wii fit not done that for a while. I'm having 1 day off a week for my excersise class though. I can't be doing both. (Excuses are there already)

I want to start again too but I don't think I coul deal with going all the way through level one again, is it ok to start from level 2 do you think?

It's up to you but I don't think it will work as well if you don't do it all x

Hmmm I know, I should have just carried on instead of stopping at the end I level 1, might as well start again x

Hmmm I know, I should have just carried on instead of stopping at the end I level 1, might as well start again x

You'll be fine starting level 2, as long as you do something each day it doesn't matter I suppose :) xxx

Can you alternate? Not really sure how it works to be honest! I haven't even looked at level 2 yet incase I get scared into stopping where I am!

Can you alternate? Not really sure how it works to be honest! I haven't even looked at level 2 yet incase I get scared into stopping where I am!

I'm not fussed if you are meant to alternate or not... I am going to haha

Each day people say to me... Ooo you've lost weight! So it's working! And if I don't alternate then I'll end up stopping all together because will be bored, so surely it's got to be better than that?! X

I'm not fussed if you are meant to alternate or not... I am going to haha

Each day people say to me... Ooo you've lost weight! So it's working! And if I don't alternate then I'll end up stopping all together because will be bored, so surely it's got to be better than that?! X

Lol. We are on the same page- I'd do exactly that! It's all exercise at the end of the day and if it works then even better right?

Good luck!

Day 1 level 1- so proud of myself I actually got through it. I am so unfit so definitely need to do this. Very achy and sweaty at the minute, just going to jump in the shower and relax, think my legs need a rest!

I found the skipping rope one the hardest my poor legs were dying! Loves the jumpin jacks though!

Hope I make it through day 2 :)

I've been following this thread since the start and love seeing how many of you were inspired to start doing it.
Having previously done Ripped in 30 earlier this year I thought I might start again with the 30 day Shred as not had time the last few months to keep it up.

So today was day 1 level 1 and it seemed ok, I'm still able to move, whether that will be the case tomorrow though we shall see!

You all seem to have gone quiet the last few days, hope some of you are still sticking with it you seemed to be doing so well! x

For some reason I just stopped doing it about a week ago. I started back today doing day 1 of level 3 and I hate it. I'm going to stick with level 2 and continue with that.

Well done everybody. :)

Day 2 level 1 done. I actually found it easier than yesterday and could have kept going especially on the last lot of cardio. The cool down is rubbish though, I had to add some more stretches in or I'll ache like crazy tomorrow.

Anyone else still going? x

I reluctantly started the 30 day shred on 10th August. I never reached Level 3, but I alternate every day between level 1 and 2. I even went for a weeks holiday and continued to do the 30 day shred while away. I take one day off every week for a rest. I have to say there are days when I hate it, but because I have been consistent with it, I would feel guilty now if I didn't do it. More importantly though, there have been very good changes in my body and over the last 3 weeks I have made a conscious effort to eat well to, so thank you to Glamour Eyes for getting me motivated. I would never have thought I would stick to this for one minute but I tell myself every day, just get on with it, it's only for 30 mins!

Last edited by a moderator:
I did level 1 day 1 and I nearly died the next day. I was aching from head to toe. I couldn't even bend so I gave up lol.

I am going to be starting it from Monday and sticking with it this time.

Mine is still in the wrapper :o
...although I did join a gym last week, and have been a few times, including 7.30 this morning...so I am not a total failure !

Latest posts

Back