3D Flower

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipsbygm

Reaction score
Just been playing about with 3D flowers.

I've posted them on here to get your opinions, so any tips for improvement would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Last edited:
hi cant see a picture?

Your flowers are lovely. I especially like the ring finger, very delicate. :)

Your flowers are looking very good, you have the right placement with the petals etc.

You asked for any advice so I will tell you what I do, when I pick my bead up I try to do it as dry as is possible but still wet enough that I can work it iykwim(some people use a mix of 50/50 monomer and acetone, but I have never tried that). Once you have placed your bead, really push down on it with your brush( I use the design brushes I got from Ezflow, and I prefer the pink one for flowers), so you are flattening your petal to make it more realistic looking. If you put the point of your brush at what is the inside of the flower and press down, you will get the definition of your petal without losing the shape. You can clean up the shape as well using your brush if you need to.

I hope that has made sense, I can see it all in my head, but trying to explain is hard. I will try to do some on some tips and put them in my album over the next few days so you can see what I mean.

I hope that helps a bit, try some on some tips and see how you get on, pm me if I can help any more. :hug::hug:

they are great) well done)

:)

they are lovely,much better than mine :green:. the ring finger is my favourite too.x

Latest posts

Back