3d nail art (video)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW your work is stunning, absolutely beautiful nails, how on earth due you due that ? :green::green::green:

OMG I think ALL nail videos should be in HD! WOW

Great nails!

Stunning, absolutely stunning:hug:
We had a thread on here the other day and the question that came up was, why did we all want to do this sort of work, most of our clients are boring and only want permanent French.
Well your work is that of a true artist, Permanent French might pay the bills but what you do is........exciting
Thank you for sharing :hug:

hi lyla!!
i have a questions i have some clients do 1 3d flouwer.
but now is my question how much such i ask for a full set 3d flouwers because i dont no how much such i ask. because is so much work to do that!!

lyla thanks ok!!
bye kate

hi lyla!!
but now is my question how much such i ask for a full set 3d flouwers because i dont no how much such i ask. because is so much work to do that!!

lyla thanks ok!!
bye kate

yes i wonder how much a full set would cost and how long does it take??

I watched all her videos last night and Im really impressed, ive seen lots of 3d work, but shes fab:)

Hello Geeks!
I'd like to say at once my reply is NOT an advert. I ordered Liliya's DVD and sculpting brush a few weeks ago, I'd got it in 10 days after I paid and it's not just DVD is helpful. Liliya gives full support and answers all the questions you are interesting in at the same day you ask her. She is amazingly kind and 150% responsible for each of her "pupil".
Have a great day!x

hi lyla!!

lyla thanks ok!!
bye kate

hi =) price for 3d work depends from level of difficulty , what kind of material u using for sculpting and price could be from 30 usd for 10 nails to 300 usd for 10 nails

Hello Geeks!
I'd like to say at once my reply is NOT an advert. I ordered Liliya's DVD and sculpting brush a few weeks ago, I'd got it in 10 days after I paid and it's not just DVD is helpful. Liliya gives full support and answers all the questions you are interesting in at the same day you ask her. She is amazingly kind and 150% responsible for each of her "pupil".
Have a great day!x

thanks =)

Seen your work before, was looking at it again just the other day actually, lol!! Its fantastic you are very talented!! How did you learn to do the 3D work? Was it on a course or just by training yourself!! I have tried to do that type of 3D work but just can't grasp it. You make it look effortless but it isn't!!! Wow!! :) I wish.

Seen your work before, was looking at it again just the other day actually, lol!! Its fantastic you are very talented!! How did you learn to do the 3D work? Was it on a course or just by training yourself!! I have tried to do that type of 3D work but just can't grasp it. You make it look effortless but it isn't!!! Wow!! :) I wish.

thanks, learned myself, lot of practice =)

liliya is a natural :green: and a sweetie
i have all her dvd's and as soon as possible i go over there for training

i watched all her DVD tutorials on youtube & saved pages of them...thought i'd add to the comments

lilliya's work is truly beautiful,stunning and amazing & WOW ..hope there is more soon ..keep up the amazing work liliya

I just love the red and gold stilettos !!!

M.

new DVD is finally finished !!!
(vol.5 painting)

for information about it and details for purchasing please contact me
[email protected]

here is nails from it

large_5.jpg

WOW ..amazing work ..i just so love the black\white stilletoes

The designs are so awesome! Which brand is nfu.oh powders?

Originally I wanted the full set of dvd's... they look SO AWESOME.... but the price is out of my budget what with paying for L&P course and needing a new roof this summer (blah)

Who has purchased these already?

I'm thinking if I purchase only one that shows a bit of everything, even if it's advanced skill level..... I would catch on..
If I do, what would 'you' suggest? ('you' being the person who already has these)

Hope You dont mind me asking but where do you get your nail art brushes from? they look like a lovely brush and you seem to get such a fluid movement and thin lines with them. Your art work is amazing! x

Latest posts

Back