4 pics 1 word

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Help please :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363164506.309944.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363164506.309944.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 50
Was it horse? It looks like it's asking for a 7 letter word though.

Not seen this version of the game - what's it called?

It's called What Pic? I can't think what else it could be other than horse, but like you say they're asking for 2 more letters??

It's called What Pic? I can't think what else it could be other than horse, but like you say they're asking for 2 more letters??
Shall download that game now and see how I get on. If anything pops into my head other than horse I shall let you know.

Looked for 'What Pic?' but can't find it on Google Play but I did find 'What's the Picture?' which is similar. Was hoping to get the same version as you have and then maybe I could uncover different parts of the pic & that would help us to see what it is (when I got to that pic lol).

Last edited:
Shall download that game now and see how I get on. If anything pops into my head other than horse I shall let you know.

Looked for 'What Pic?' but can't find it on Google Play but I did find 'What's the Picture?' which is similar. Was hoping to get the same version as you have and then maybe I could uncover different parts of the pic & that would help us to see what it is (when I got to that pic lol).

Yes sorry you are right it's Whats the pic X

There is also one called Icomania x

Omg!! The game gave me a clue that the word started with 'r'.. Turned out to be Rooster!!!

Omg!! The game gave me a clue that the word started with 'r'.. Turned out to be Rooster!!!
Lol 'rooster' - sooo far away from 'horse' hahahahaha.

Yes I downloaded it, I had a quick go earlier and got to level 3 picture 8. There are some really easy ones and some that you just have no idea by the bit of pic you uncover, you just have to keep guessing words til you find the answer lol.

I see this is going to be just as adictive as 4 pics but I think I prefered having the 4 pics to work out over the part pic we get in this game.

I'm stuck on this one and its not tower or spireImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363211222.492210.jpg

Help! Been stuck on this for ages...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363359388.564389.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363359388.564389.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 245
Help please :) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363360090.317070.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363360090.317070.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 116

Latest posts

Back