4 pics 1 word

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hellllppppp:(!x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361491416.599614.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361491416.599614.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 68
Help please :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361554017.636846.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361554017.636846.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 56
Ladies I need help again! Seriously this is TOO addictive!!! :-/ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361557703.971377.jpg

Lol thank you! Why are they so obvious when someone tells u what it is?! Although I really don't know what that bloke in the field is meant to be doing!

Lol thank you! Why are they so obvious when someone tells u what it is?! Although I really don't know what that bloke in the field is meant to be doing!
He is putting something together - so assembling the item :wink2:

He is putting something together - so assembling the item :wink2:

PMSL!!! Oi! Lol I'm not that thick ;-) you just don't SEE it sometimes do you?! Lol - honestly this game does nothing for yr self esteem!!! You are brilliant at it though Baggybear!

PMSL!!! Oi! Lol I'm not that thick ;-) you just don't SEE it sometimes do you?! Lol - honestly this game does nothing for yr self esteem!!! You are brilliant at it though Baggybear!
I know you would know what he was doing AFTER getting the answer lol, I just couldn't resist stating the obvious.

I love the game and have been stumped by a few for a while and then all of a sudden I just see it and it seems the most obvious thing and I wonder how I didn't see it before.

I've just had an update :lol: so am working on one of the new ones that has me stumped (although I've been out working tonight so not had much time to look at it).

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1361568954.532512.jpg
This one is driving me nuts - help!!

Latest posts

Back