500 business cards in the bin!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with the last few replies on here, recycle and use them as memory prompts, appointment cards etc and order some new ones..paying attention to all the little details:eek: I have made costly mistakes too usually cos I was in a rush...

Nailzoo and Hippy-chick are quite right I think.

In the salon I am always using the appointment cards to make quick notes and then I ripp them up and toss them away. A waste of a perfectly good card!!!

Also as Nailzoo says existing clients already know hwere you are, what you charge etc, so its less likely that they will visit your site.

xxx

:rolleyes:hi hun if i were you i would go onto vista print .com and get freebie ones then use the incorrect ones for appointment cards (writeon the back) for customers. these are your already your customers so you can give them the alternative web address.oh and just crossthrough neatly. i would nt worry too much it happens to the best of us i did similar with 1000 stickers oops.

hope that helps :lol:

Perhaps the moral to this story is for us all to get a fellow geek to check our printing for us!

Latest posts

Back