6% spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nat-Nat

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good 6% spray tan for a bride please? I've trialled 8% but she's very pale and she said was too dark for wedding day. Also need to buy in very small bottle as I don't think it will be used much! Many thanks x

st tropez is great for brides, it is a really light natural color. But if you dont wont to open up an account with them , celebrity secrets do a 6% and that is very natural looking to x

Sienna x do 6% and 250ml bottles x

Nouvatan do a 6% now and you can buy sample bottles. I always use Nouvatan on my bridal clients :)

I second 6% Nouvatan, you can purchase 250ml bottle. You don't have to get a full litre, bottle so no waste.

Can anyone recommend a good 6% spray tan for a bride please? I've trialled 8% but she's very pale and she said was too dark for wedding day. Also need to buy in very small bottle as I don't think it will be used much! Many thanks x

you could try Essence of summer which has specifically been developed for this market and is available in 500ml bottles

Low initial guide colour creates minimal color rub onto clothes...ideal for white dresses lol and further enables greater depth of solution penetration into the skin giving an extended tan with a subtle English rose look outcome

HTH :hug:

Sienna x do 6% and is brilliant! My brides are always happy:)

I have just had 6% sienna x tan done ready for a wedding I am going to tomo. I love it. I am very pale and it just gives me a hint of colour. X

Latest posts

Back