A bit of Chit Chat

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear Womanly Geeks (and manly of course:o ) -
I am sorry I haven't responded to anything for a while - I have been busy and late finishing Update plus trying to get every press release done plus everything else that falls into my lap!!

I can not tell you how much I LOVED the McQueen show - thank you Marian SO MUCH for asking us to sponsor you!! It was great to meet Lily again and see Liza (poor butt), and Kay!! Marian you are so right - what the hell would we do without mobiles!!! What a BRILLIANT night - look out for the pics!!

I promise to post more - one minute I'm never off the board and the next minute I don't have 2 seconds to spare; I have been meaning to buy Sam & Josh a pressie for the last 3 weeks and WILL get around to doing that this weekend!! If I have missed anything pertinent, please PM me!! Dawnie - I have emailed the geek regarding your thoughts and should have an answer for you soon ;)

Finally many congrats to Holly and Melissa - I look forward to meeting you both in Julyat Bootcamp!!

I hope all of you geeks are well, happy and being productive - even in the warm weather!! I will firmly try and post more than once a blue moon I promise - love to you all!! :biggrin: :cool:

PS - This has probably been chatted about already but FOOTBALL - arghhhh - what a nightmare for us - AGAIN.... let's hope we kick serious ass the next match!!:rolleyes:

Samantha ,lovely to see your name back on the board :D
Thought you had abandoned us all. Keep posting girl ;)

hi ya samantha you busy woman!! nice to see you about hun we missed ya!! xx :D

nailsbynicola said:
hi ya samantha you busy woman!! nice to see you about hun we missed ya!! xx :D
Yep ditto Babe we have missed ya loads...............
We saw Liza's bruise today............OMG how huge is that.....................Poor girl xxxxx
We did our Brisa Conversion with her today......didn't we Nic and as usual had a brill time......................... I even managed to do some funky stuff with Brisa on Suey's thumb nail............So it's definately usuable for some funky nail art too.................

Hopefully Suey can get a piccie of it xxxxxx Hint hint hint !!!!!
Oh Nic what are we gonna do for classes now??????
Well we will just have to invent some lol !!!!!!!

I have to say Liza's bruise was a corker!!! I assume it shouldn't be quite so black now! Hope you and Nic had fun - Brisa Gals!

Mrs Geek said:
I have to say Liza's bruise was a corker!!! I assume it shouldn't be quite so black now! Hope you and Nic had fun - Brisa Gals!
Well now it looks like a horse show shape....and not so black, purple and mauve and i tinge of yellow..........Maybe a bit of glitter dust might jazz it up a little., bring a little sparkle to those colours lol................. only kidding it looks very sore..............

Oh we had a ball, a class not to be missed if you want to get the best out of Brisa !!!!!!

we need more classes lol!! i think we may have to think some up hun any chance of a brisa or fabric masters sam!? :green: :cool: or maybe classes dedicated to using metro powders ect?
had a great day and leant loads like ruth says if you want to get the best out of your brisa it realy is a great day!
Thanks liza for a fab day hope your leg gets better soon!! :green: xxxxx

Mrs Geek said:
Hiya Mrs Geek,
Liza's bruise sounds bad, i'm not suprised tho, she did go down with a bang!!!!!!!! The McQueen show was fantastic.......i think i drank too much champagne with Liza tho, my head was a bit heavy the next day. It was nice to see you , Marian and Kay again and to meet Liza!!!!
Amanda

Lily said:
Hiya Mrs Geek,
Liza's bruise sounds bad, i'm not suprised tho, she did go down with a bang!!!!!!!! The McQueen show was fantastic.......i think i drank too much champagne with Liza tho, my head was a bit heavy the next day. It was nice to see you , Marian and Kay again and to meet Liza!!!!
Amanda
Ditto Lily - What an expereince!! :cool:

thanks for the congrats, I think we are looking forward to meeting you and sam (hopefully gigi too) almost as much as the training!

I think most people here realize your busy schedules and seeing as how we don't really apologize for being busy, it is not expected of you! Don't work too hard and it will be a treat to see you again when things slow down a bit :green:

Thanks Mrs Geek and Lily!

So gald you enjoyed it so much. It is great to share knowledge, experience and 'moments' (which is what this site is all about)

I am so lucky to get so many 'moments' in my career but seeing others experience them makes it so much more enjoyable.

By the way....Marco stood in for me on a shoot for a few hours yesterday. Nothing unusual in that! The difference was it was for an amazing advertising campaign (will tell you when its out) and the model was totally (and artistically) naked (but not on the finished image) and he was on set!!!!

mum said:
Thanks Mrs Geek and Lily!

So gald you enjoyed it so much. It is great to share knowledge, experience and 'moments' (which is what this site is all about)

I am so lucky to get so many 'moments' in my career but seeing others experience them makes it so much more enjoyable.

By the way....Marco stood in for me on a shoot for a few hours yesterday. Nothing unusual in that! The difference was it was for an amazing advertising campaign (will tell you when its out) and the model was totally (and artistically) naked (but not on the finished image) and he was on set!!!!
I wander how he coped......it's a tough job but someone has to do it:lol:
Amanda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back