a few pictures of my nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
I don't do many clients as i am only part time at home and already have a job doing childminding. Christmas is really picking up for me and i think i am slowly getting better, but would like some comments please good or bad it all helps and it will make me a better tech i hope.

Attachments

• DSCF0372.JPG
    DSCF0372.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 443
  • glitter nails.JPG
    glitter nails.JPG
    63.7 KB · Views: 422
hope u dont mind me commenting... i've been doing nails for like a second and am not half as good as u... just wanted to say that i think your nails are lush! xx

They look lovely,welldone xx

They look really nice well done. If i had any advice it would be to start your smile line little lower as you can see natural smiles slightly. Overall though they look good and the smile lines on the glitter are great. xx

Wow chick, you're Good!

aj

** Very nice - are the White ones painted or Decals :)

wow i wish i get as good as you

White ones are my fav. Are they airbrushed? I know loads of peeps who would like these.

Teri x:Love:

Good job!!
Keep it up!!

:Love: :Love: :Love:

They are fantastic! How did you do the first?!

They are fabulous!!

the silver ones are my fave ,i luurrvee glitter tips !

the only thing i couls say is some of the side walls need bringing in a little ....but hey they are bloomin fab !!!! :hug:

Code:
They are fantastic! How did you do the first?!

The first ones are airbrushed with a dimantie in the middle. They are L&P IBD acrylic and the second ones are glitter, she has had this set on for about 8 weeks with about 3 infils on them.

Many thanks for your comments

hey chic,
for a part timer, they're pretty damn good i think.

well done and i hope you get busier.

deb x x

love the silver ones - what product did u use?? xx

I particularly love the silver smiles you've done they look absolutely wicked!!!

Well done to you!

Hi Tracey, they are lovely well done mate, you have improved loads:)

I think they are gorgeous, like the white ones best, because I dont like silver glitter tips (but i like glitter tips just not silver!) You have definitely got to go full time!xxxx:green:

they are lovely , i really like the glitter tips xx

Latest posts

Back