A little OPI gelcolor tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillian w

Reaction score
Ive just ruined my top coat brush from stepping out my beauty room into the garden for literally 2secs to get rid of a wasp.I had the brush in my hand and it was cured instantly.Fortunately I had just thrown away a used colour with a good brush and gave it a wipe and switched the little lid sleeves over.So keep your good brushes just in case.

Ive just ruined my top coat brush from stepping out my beauty room into the garden for literally 2secs to get rid of a wasp.I had the brush in my hand and it was cured instantly.Fortunately I had just thrown away a used colour with a good brush and gave it a wipe and switched the little lid sleeves over.So keep your good brushes just in case.

Good idea plus I would sue the damn wasp :D. Xx

Lena White have spare brushes - it may be worth giving them a call and asking them to send you some to keep in reserve!! I have found that using a brown bristled gel brush when applying the top coat stops the gel from curing on to the brush - so maybe give this a go?

Latest posts

Back