A nice brown brow tint!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
Hi one of my clients has her Brows tinted 2 x a week! ( I know) it just doesn't last on her at all her skin is fairly oily so maybe that has much to do with it. Anyway she wants her brows dark but brown the trouble is my brown tint goes almost a black shade when left on she wants to still have the depth of colour but it beca nice brown shade I know what she means hope you can understand !! Any good tints out there I should know of ivuse hive at the moment . X

Many geeks recommend RefectoCil. So i invested in some and it's great. Plenty colours to choose from. X

The client may say she wants brown but what about doing her charcoal? You get the depth of colour without being "browny" and not black either. Then it is up to you how long you feel you need to leave the tint on for! Anyway just a thought as well as trying a different brand.

Caroline x

Hi no no she defo wants it brown a rich brown shade same as her hair !:-(

Try refectocil as you can mix most colours to get a shade you want, get the cream oxidant and add slightly more than you would do normally - see if the extra oxidant makes the colour last longer for her.

Hi HellishBellish, what colours do you mix together and what colours do you get. I also use refectocil and I've got a black, blueblack, natural brown and a light brown. One of my client doesn't take easily so I put tint on lash while I wax the front of legs and then take it off just before I get her to turn to wax the back of her legs. It takes just a tad bit.
Sorry to hijack your thread Cathill:wink2:

Mix the light brown and normal brown in reflectocil i do this on a few ppl as you can leave it on longer without it going black and it seems to last and you don't need to worry about leaving it on that tad too long x

Try refectocil as you can mix most colours to get a shade you want, get the cream oxidant and add slightly more than you would do normally - see if the extra oxidant makes the colour last longer for her.

Arr thanks very much I'll try that out this week xx

i was using refectocil, but recently used combinal, slightly more costly, but its been lasting longer. maybe worth a try?

Hi HellishBellish, what colours do you mix together and what colours do you get. I also use refectocil and I've got a black, blueblack, natural brown and a light brown. One of my client doesn't take easily so I put tint on lash while I wax the front of legs and then take it off just before I get her to turn to wax the back of her legs. It takes just a tad bit.
Sorry to hijack your thread Cathill:wink2:

I have only really mixed the browns together ATM, but they have come out in some gorgeous colours. Have you tried putting some more of the oxidant in with the paste you make up? What colour hair is it you are trying to tint? And type? Is it quite thick, coarse hair?

Latest posts

Back