A person talking orange!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

as some of you know i am trainging at college to be a tan technician and i sprayed a friend of mine last week with a no 8% and the guide colour is dark and lovly after washing off! the girls heating had went off and she couldnt was the bronzer off untill her heating was working again on the night and i have found out some1 had said she was orange!!! i cant belive it! she was far from orange and i know the girl who said this about the tan! i am thinking its jealousy as stood down the skool wait for the kids to come and and as they do natter natter and slag people off,the thing is she is slating my reputation and im trying to get myeself going!

what should i do about this? say something to the girl who said this? or just leave it!

her tan was lovly and i am soo proud of myself for the way it turned out!

whats your opinions?

maz x

Hiya,

If I was you, i wouldnt waste my breath saying anything to this girl or another minute thinking about it whats the point? If your friend was happy with her tan and you were happy then thats all that really matters because its your friend who is going to be rebooking and recommending you to other people. For the one girl being nasty about your tan, there might have been 5 more thinking its lovely and where can i get it! Its not worth your energy worring about things like that just do the best job you can do.

Murnettie.:)

yeah i agree, would be a total waste of breath saying anything and unfortunatly there will always be a person willing to pull you down, usually behind your back. this happened to a friend of mine recently who done a beautiful set of acrylic nails and there was a nasty girl going around saying they were a complete mess and it was just simple "green eyed monster". keep your cool, your repuation will grow in time.:hug:

thank you for your replies!

i thort its was her being jealous! i am very pleased with her tan as is she,so im not going to bother saying anything! i am spraying her again this week :) so i must be doing something right!

maz x

Latest posts

Back