A question for all the estheticians regarding eyebrow waxing.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epic

Reaction score
Hi.

I am curious as to what you would be willing to do for a client when it came to their eyebrows. Is the customer always right, or would you draw the line at some point?

The reason I'm asking, is that I found a video on youtube where a guy had his eyebrows completely waxed off in a salon- apparently in order to get a PSP GO from his boss. The waxer was very professional & obliging about the whole thing.

YouTube - ‪Brandon gets eyebrows waxed off‬‏

What is a PSP GO?

It's a handheld gaming device. worth $250.00.

Oh right, so it basically a dare? That's pretty childish but each to his own I guess.

I was asked to do this at a charity thing, the 'men' were going to give this person money for his charity to have it done while I was leg waxing others, I refused as I felt it wasn't professional and the fellas wife was so relieved she thanked me!kx

Lol, is it any different to having a hollywood, there are loads of people who think that's ridiculous and painful. Thank goodness there are also loads of people who want it however or my business would suffer!!

Removing eye brows seems to be a common wager for some strange reason .. so in this instance I would do it.

Jacqui xx

If the estheticians I've gone to had just done whatever I'd asked them to do because I was in a mood that day, I would've left looking really interesting.

I nearly got mine waxed pencil thin a few years back, was in a mood that day. I have heard stories of them not growing back in, is this true?

Everyone's different...

I used to have quite big eyebrows, for years (before I trained) I got them waxed and they got thinner and thinner. Now they won't grow back. I could leave them for a year and there would just be a few random hairs in places I don't want them:)

If I were only to try it once, is there still the possibility that they may not grow back?

Latest posts

Back