A quick/easy/simple heatless (or as close to heatless) way to straight hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickagirll

Reaction score
I have slightly wavy, very frizzy hair after I blow dry.
If I air dry it's more wavy and slightly frizzy.

I'm looking for a product (styling cream or something) that I can use in my hair after the shower in my damp hair and it will help smooth my hair out.. I don't mind blow drying it.. but i'm pretty new to blow drying and using a brush to control the style.. I usually just blow dry with no brushes and just dry it.. Could use some help on how to blow dry with a brush in hand. ):

I also need something that will help keep the style the second day. since i've been trying to keep my showering/hairwashing to every other day to keep my hair healthy and not to dry it out.

Thank you!

I blow dry my hair straight and it lasts for days or until it gets wet. If I don't use a brush it goes quite frizzy. I've perfected how I blow dry my hair straight after years of watching my hair dresser dry my hair and not reading a magazine. You could try some youtube video's. Search for styling long hair.

HTH Lx
Posted via Mobile Device

To add I don't put a lot of product in on hair. A couple of sprits of a heat protector and some hair spray to finish. I don't like a lot of product. Feels too heavy.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hair serum is a good product, put on wet hair comb through and it will help calm the frizz. Ive been using John Friedas Frizz ease for years. My hair is naturally wavy frizzy and it helps no end.

Latest posts

Back