A wee change i think ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi guys was thinking of changing my spray tan solution . At the moment im using sun labs which i do like , but on trying some other brands like Heshi and neutrasun im thinking of having a wee change , saying that my clients have been happy with sun labs but i hav been fairly quite with the tanning of late and thought about a wee change,what do you think guys? :)

try suntana,

www.suntana.co.uk

i was using tantrick but when i got the suntana samples i never looked back, my clients love it and the price is the best i've found.

hth

Naturasun spray solutions are great, I have used them for 5 years. BUT, their customer service is not great and they are one of the most expensive solutions. I have been activly looking for another alternative, but I think I am very hard to please as I just cant find one I love, (trust me, I have tried MANY) I would def say naturasun is worth a go as my customers love the colours.

I swopped from Sun Labs to Suntana. I had some samples sent with a new gun and they are fab. My clients love them and say they last better and wear off more naturally. :) xxx

Its entirely upto you hun! Perhaps you could get samples from companies and give them a try and see what you think is best.

I use couture and have been for the last 2 years, its brilliant, perfect colour, fades well and lasts long. If you would like some samples sent to you Pm me with your details and ill get some sent out, as im a couture trainer.

xx

Its entirely upto you hun! Perhaps you could get samples from companies and give them a try and see what you think is best.

I use couture and have been for the last 2 years, its brilliant, perfect colour, fades well and lasts long. If you would like some samples sent to you Pm me with your details and ill get some sent out, as im a couture trainer.

xx

have to agree suntanas lush!!! I had my own brand made as I was fed up with other brands! I love Aviva Labs too as they have a lot of choice which helps me, only downside is to make it darker than a 12% you need booster drops and I am not a fan of measuring :eek:!

I used to use Fantasy tan, but they are quite dear. Good range of colour choice though.

kate

hi guys , thanks for the advice, got the 3 trial bottles 250ml from suntana and got 3 tans out of one of them. On fri i used the darkest, :eek: client wanted to be dark so i just went for it and on sat i did 2 of my friends i stayed over so i seen them the nexted morning . Oh my god!! she was DARK but saying that she didnt at all smell and when she went for a shower and came out , i must agree the colour was really fab and she was really pleased so i think that will be the one the know i that i will be going for. iv still to try the light and medium im sure they will be fine, il just get my son and daughter to try them:lol:

Latest posts

Back