Academie de Beauty Skincare Range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Has anyone used or stocked this range ?

Now im working in a salon i want to take on a bigger range and am considering academie as i have been using the products for oily skin & im really impressed. So wondered if any of you had tried the other products and what you think ?

Thanks xx:hug:

Academie de beauty is fairly new in the UK but a very well known and respected brand in Europe with 80 years experience behind them, so I'm sure you can trust the range to be good.

As you know I am no beauty therapist, but I do always use good products for my skin and I adore Academie de Beauty and along with Nimue they make the perfect combo for me.

I love the Crème de Poudre for the body especially. It makes the skin feel wonderfully soft and it lasts. I probably haven't been much help but from the customers point of view, I think you would be very successful with the range.

Thanks Geeg,

The customers point of view is most important to me as they will be the ones buying the products and having the treatments, so any other customers feel free to comment ! :hug: x

I've recently seen the mens range in one of the pro mags, i'm going to send for more info as it looks great!

while i'm at it i should take a peek at the ladies range!

I've recently seen the mens range in one of the pro mags, i'm going to send for more info as it looks great!

while i'm at it i should take a peek at the ladies range!

I have bought some of the mens range for my bf so can let you know what its like after xmas !!

Latest posts

Back