accidently deleted phone messages Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My Gorgeous Bod

Reaction score
Just in case someone else knows if this is possible - just that phoning a call centre has never helped me in the past. I am with "3" and on listening to my messages on my android phone with a touch screen, I accidently deleted one message by pressing 3 instead of 2 to save, and then I wanted to delete the next message which I did but then my finger stayed on the screen a millisecond too long and it deleted the third message. Aaaaargh! This is not the first time.

I suspect they are completely gone now - though if this was CSI on the telly they'd not only recover my lost calls but also tell me what I was doing at the time!

Anyway, do you think I am wasting my time and they are gone? I think I have the number on the phone that relates to one message so have texted them to see but the last one went straight to answerphone so don't know who it was. They may not have left a message and I am not going to bust a gut but it would be useful to know for another time. :irked:

I suspect that the messages have gone now. Can you check to see who called you in the Call Log?

You are sometimes able to review deleted messages but I too fear they are gone. You have their number so you can at least contact them.

Thanks both - I suspect the messages are gone with that sort of a delete but sadly if someone does not get through and goes straight to answer phone (if I am slightly out of signal range) then their number does not appear. But hey, at least I salvaged a lovely new client out of one of the messages. :)

One of the many reasons I got rid of my touch screen phone...I will definitely be sticking with my blackberry after reading this lol!! Even if it doesn't have a salongeek app yet ;)

Latest posts

Back