Acetone free polish remover?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Has anyone managed to find one that doesn't make your acrylics gummy? :rolleyes:
Thanks everyone

May i ask what gummy means???

When i use opi acetone free remover on my enhancements i dont have any problems...

Gummy...never heard of this word,i dont understand!:confused:

I have a bottle of acetone free from Sallys...and I'm lucky if it even takes off the polish:irked: let alone making it gummy....wish I could help....:rolleyes:

May i ask what gummy means???

When i use opi acetone free remover on my enhancements i dont have any problems...

Gummy...never heard of this word,i dont understand!:confused:

LOL, Slimey like when it starts to break down the acrylic

The Bio Sculpture acetone-free (not that this is available to just ANYONE!) seems very good in this respect, though goodness knows how they can justify charging so much for such a basic product is beyond me!

Aaaah i see now...LOL

Well in that case,no,ive had no problems with either OPI or Creative enamel remover..

In fact,after ive taken the polish off,i look at my nails,and think..hmmm maybe i like the natural look after all...LOL,and the "texture" if thats what you call it feels exactly the same,as when i applied the product.:)

I've never had any polish remover make acrylic gummy. I don't use anything special, only the no brand stuff from my supplier & sometimes I use actone.

I've never had any polish remover make acrylic gummy. I don't use anything special, only the no brand stuff from my supplier & sometimes I use actone.

Same.. except the acetone.. but i use pretty much any non acetone remover i can get my hands on!

Latest posts

Back