Acid Pedicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SILVERSEQUIN

Reaction score
Did any one catch the demo on This Morning earlier in week about the Crystal pedicure offered by Nails Inc and the AHA Acid Pedicure?

Has anyone heard of the Acid Pedicure or might have details of suppliers for something similar?

Looks like fab treatment and fab results. Holly has had it done on her feet!

Any help appreciated

I guess this is the same as callus peel. Hope this helps?

Pedikur is very similar, available from QVC.

It looked like ribbons of material where placed on feet with acid substance, this was then left on feet and when lifted off came off as a gel. Is that the same as callus peel-treatment cost £90 for 90 mins!

Sea serum or cuticale away can be used like this to,
but I tend to find a good exfoliating scrub and maybe rarely a quicky with a foot file dose the trick for most people,
I try not to remove as It is there to protect so more than likely will grow back harder bit like picking scabs lol
moisture not massacre lol

Haha wow that name doesn't sound very appealing...

One of the demonstrations on This Morning programme on the 22nd June, was the Callus Peel product. I believe it was a salon in London who uses the product who managed to get on This Morning. They called is Acid Pedicure, which I think sounds bad. There are acids in the Callus Peel treatment but you use acid treatment on your face! The Callus Peel treatment by Beauty Select Ltd. does not hurt, burn or anything like that. If anyone is interested, their telephone number is 01942 815164. It is an excellent treatment to do in the salon. They only supply to trade. Hope that is of some use to you.
:)

callus peel contains lactic acid an alpha hydroxy acid which was first used as a skin exfoliator by the acient egyptians as they used to bathe in gone of milk which is rich in naturaly occuring lactic acid maybe using this kind of info in your advertising sounds a bit less scary than acid pedicure

One of the demonstrations on This Morning programme on the 22nd June, was the Callus Peel product. I believe it was a salon in London who uses the product who managed to get on This Morning. They called is Acid Pedicure, which I think sounds bad. There are acids in the Callus Peel treatment but you use acid treatment on your face! The Callus Peel treatment by Beauty Select Ltd. does not hurt, burn or anything like that. If anyone is interested, their telephone number is 01942 815164. It is an excellent treatment to do in the salon. They only supply to trade. Hope that is of some use to you.
:)

i don't think this is true. on the literature i received it said it's for trade use and general public

Latest posts

Back