Acra-C Nail forms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn it, I'd love a set of these.. but you guys are all over the wrong side of the world!

i actually have these - and dont use them..........................the bidding starts now lol
haha me too i lent hem to my friend and she cant use them either must be a knack to it:hug:

sorry but whats the deal about them

sorry but whats the deal about them

The biggest 'deal' about them is a, a.)sorry Glynnis ... but they have to be the easiest nail forms to fit and apply of any I have ever used. and b.) they have a 'belly'. By this I mean that every other form sticks straight out from the nail.

Paper and metal do not bend and therefore have no curvature from the side. The AcraC forms have that curve from the side that no other form has. They also can be applied to nail enhancements to lengthen them, and you will find that the c curve forms to fit the c curve of the enhancement ... something other forms also do not do very well.

I have 100 of them and NO I'm not selling at any price. lol

If anyone would like to sell their's I would be dlighted to negotiate as I really want a set of these.

Thanks

I'd so love a set of these, I cant help but wonder that as they are so sought after, why hasn't any body else taken up the baton and made them?

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she says stamping her feet like her 3 year old!!

If anyone is selling them please let me know xx

i actually have these - and dont use them..........................the bidding starts now lol
I'm your mate and I'll gladly accept them as a gift LOL :lol:

The biggest 'deal' about them is a, a.)sorry Glynnis ... but they have to be the easiest nail forms to fit and apply of any I have ever used. and b.) they have a 'belly'. By this I mean that every other form sticks straight out from the nail.

Paper and metal do not bend and therefore have no curvature from the side. The AcraC forms have that curve from the side that no other form has. They also can be applied to nail enhancements to lengthen them, and you will find that the c curve forms to fit the c curve of the enhancement ... something other forms also do not do very well.

Hmm I have some and never used them. I will have to give them a go now and see. I always thought they were kinda weird. Yeah i had a toy and didnt even realize it i guess i will have to play. Thankx geeg

If they are so awsome and defintaly there is a demand for them then why are not being made anymore. Dumb.

Hey Geeg you have connects talk someone else into making these so that they can be available again

Do they give the same look as a sculpt that has been used with a c curve stick?

hi geeg any chance of a little guide on how to use them correctly please:hug:

Latest posts

Back