Acrylic brush - how long until you find the right one??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woowoo

Reaction score
i have tred many different brands and sizes of acrylic brushes but can find the right one, and it is such a pain spending money on different ones then not liking them for some reasons or not. what is your favourote brush and why ?????? xxxx

I do like Kolinsky Sable brushes. Mine is a size 8 and I love it

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

i have tred many different brands and sizes of acrylic brushes but can find the right one, and it is such a pain spending money on different ones then not liking them for some reasons or not. what is your favourote brush and why ?????? xxxx

What exactly do you consider makes a brush 'the right one'? What are you looking for? There is no such thing as a magic brush. Of course you do want to only buy a fine quality brush, but it is how you use it that is the magic ingredient in your work.

I have only ever used CND brushes and they've all been the right one for me! :green: The one I use the most is the CND number 10 .. Ultra Sculptor. But I teach with the number 8.

Brush workability improves with usage and the 'training' that it gets when always used in the same way and by the same person. No one touches my brushes! :evil:

I know what you mean. I just WASNT comfortable with the brush I was using however, hindsight is always a good thing, and Geeg is right .. becoming comfortable with your brush comes with practice.

I blamed my tools for the discomft (and tantrums) and I bought about 5 in total, spent a fortune! .. but .. I do have a favorite which I prefer over all others.

I use a Troy Kolinsky size 12 for Acrylics. The bristles are super soft leaving a great finish that requires little attention afterwards and its just the right size for me :)

HTH x

Latest posts

Back