Adam & Eve Original Sin

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missyb1975

Reaction score
For those of you using Adam & Eve's Original Sin hot wax, what is it like for Caucasian women's brazilians? I really like their Spank strip wax and tried Angelic but found it a little soft. Does Original Sin have a stronger pull? How quickly does it set up? Still gentle enough on the skin?
Thanks

I used a bag of it to try and liked it. It doesn't set as quick as the PR waxes I use so I went back to them but it's a nice supple wax. X

I used a bag of it to try and liked it. It doesn't set as quick as the PR waxes I use so I went back to them but it's a nice supple wax. X
Thanks. I'm trying A&E as my last alternative to PR. If I don't like it i'll start my account set up with PR. I tried their Intimate 4 and the yellow eyebrow one, both I wasn't fussed on but quite liked the Crystalline hypoallergenic one. I only wish it was darker in colour so I could see it better on the skin!

Try the Escential Rose. I've just finished 24 bags of it and loved it. It's like thick cream and sets quickly. Gone back to intimate 4 but might swap again next order. X

Out of interest why did u wait to use PR? X

Out of interest why did u wait to use PR? X
Here in Aus I have to go through an account setup to use PR which i've heard is painful and need to order bulk to make it cost effective. A&E is easy to order direct from suppliers. Not happy with the A&E Angelic (too soft) so think I'll have to get set up to buy PR. I'm a really small scale home salon so bulk purchases are a big thing for me...

Latest posts

Back