Advice about my 21 month old!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure she will thank you for her REP points. not!!!!

IT WASN'T A TAP! My mother beats me with those studded belts you see in River Island!!(atleast shes a fashionable beater!). Childline doesnt help 18 years old can i just sit on the naughty step for 7 1/2 hours instead!

I thought she was too nice to be true!!! :green:

:mad:
Okay girls,.... the games up. SassyHassy is on to me.

its Mr Auntsally [she will kill me when she sees this], sorry ladies but i get you everytime and i missed April fools day so i just could not resist. x x

For the record, we do a minute for every year.

I'll have to be even more cunning if I am going to set you girls up next year.

Hugs!

Mr Auntsally. x
You seriously need help - psychological help :mad:

I not suprised your wife will be angry - I'm absolutely fuming - it's not a bit funny!

Before you post for a joke then I think you should seriously think about it first! Your wife is now on my ignore list - which is a shame because she could miss out on valuable info because of you!

Mr Auntsally,

how would you feel if you learnt that you had raked up a lot of bad memories for some people.

What you think is funny is ****ing sickening.

You obviously need a hobby because you have way too much time on your hands to be making stupid comments like you just did.

Exactly Vicki xxx

posing as your wife is truly astonishing to me, coming onto a forum just too cause trouble is very immature, and quite strange, this is a friendly community and no doubt your wife came on here to make friends with like minded people, and you seem really not bothered that you are ruining it for her, which is really not fair.
Why would you come on here posing as her and posting things you know will change peoples opinions of her..........your not very nice are you ??????????

oh get a grip. zero sense of humour.

Mr Auntsally.

i would like to apoligize to every one who has been involved on this thread i am truly embrassed about what has been put on here as a practical joke it wasnt me i new nothing about it ive been on here this morning replieing to a thread about pink hair and never noticed this was happening my computor has been on all morning and has been used by a certain member off my family i am truly sorry to everyone that this as afended i have delt with this issue here at home and this will never happen again i have learned so much on this site and would be so upset if this has ruined thing for me if i need any help in the future but i do fully understand if this has put you off replieing to any further threads that i get involved in i cant apoligize anoth

i would like to apoligize to every one who has been involved on this thread i am truly embrassed about what has been put on here as a practical joke it wasnt me i new nothing about it ive been on here this morning replieing to a thread about pink hair and never noticed this was happening my computor has been on all morning and has been used by a certain member off my family i am truly sorry to everyone that this as afended i have delt with this issue here at home and this will never happen again i have learned so much on this site and would be so upset if this has ruined thing for me if i need any help in the future but i do fully understand if this has put you off replieing to any further threads that i get involved in i cant apoligize anoth

I think it is you who I am sorry for.

yes ive change my password i always flitter back and forth while ive got jobs to do so in future i will log off thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back