Advice needed desperate!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for you! MissLB! You did the right thing. If you carry on as you are you'll do fine on your own! Can't believe she smiled when you explained to her about the fakes. What else is she up to? She's just being greedy. I say what goes around comes around! Best not to be working there!!

sharon im fine thanks hun. i know ive done the right thing, shes on salon geek so i hope shes sees this, i think its disgusting that shes lying to clients i have her links on my website it makes me feel dirty having them on their thats coming off right now!!! i have my principles and they wont change no matter what! thing is she had the cheek when i originally started to tell me she had had quite a lot of people askin for acrylics then when i tell her im leaving she turns round and says shes only had 2 since she opened the salon in aug 2010! oh an she also told me shes having someone come i who also does nails on tuesday, im thinking has she been told u have people asking for treatments when u havent! it just frustrates me that shes not the only crook in the business that lies to clients, the most annoying thing is i believed her when she said she was wanting to create a great salon with good products!! im goin to try find another salon but im going to b alot more dubious and cautious! just deflates u!! thanks for the continuous help guidance and support fellow geeks much appreciated!! x

and geeg thanku for ur comments im honoured u took the time as u always do to help, and u def no she didnt have the cnd lamp!! haha it would have been funny!

Last edited:
sharon im fine thanks hun. i know ive done the right thing, shes on salon geek so i hope shes sees this, i think its disgusting that shes lying to clients i have her links on my website it makes me feel dirty having them on their thats coming off right now!!! i have my principles and they wont change no matter what! thing is she had the cheek when i originally started to tell me she had had quite a lot of people askin for acrylics then when i tell her im leaving she turns round and says shes only had 2 since she opened the salon in aug 2010! oh an she also told me shes having someone come i who also does nails on tuesday, im thinking has she been told u have people asking for treatments when u havent! it just frustrates me that shes not the only crook in the business that lies to clients, the most annoying thing is i believed her when she said she was wanting to create a great salon with good products!! im goin to try find another salon but im going to b alot more dubious and cautious! just deflates u!! thanks for the continuous help guidance and support fellow geeks much appreciated!! x

and geeg thanku for ur comments im honoured u took the time as u always do to help, and u def no she didnt have the cnd lamp!! haha it would have been funny!

Well good luck with that then !! Lol. She'll never get anywhere. Don't worry about the riff raff ... They never get anywhere.

Latest posts

Back