Advice needed for Tips for Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
Hi geekies,
Please could anyone recommend some good tips that are quick and easy to blend !!( I know I want it all ) :lol: x
Its just I have sculpted for over a year now and thought I mite av a go at tip and overlay in the comps and I am out of touch with whats out there.
Love n Light Jo xxx

Hi JO!

I find that creatives natural velocity tips are good for T&O, and because you blend them so thin you can still pinch them.

Love Lou xx

Thats my main bug bearer bloody pinching lol
I either dont wait long enough and put a nice design in it wit my pinching twizzers :irked: or I am too late and it has set like a bugger :lol:

Last edited:
Creative Performance Tips are good. Nice and thin with no well to blend.

Thats my main bug bearer bloody pinching lol
I either dont wait long enough and put a nice design in it wit my pinching twizzers :irked: or I am too late and it has set like a bugger :lol:
You need to get your model to time it and remind you about the pinching at the correct time hth

Hello My Friend:hug:

Why not try pro impressions as they do a well less tip all so I use these when my clients prefer tip and overlay. But as you know like your good self I Sculpt the majority of the time and dont get a chance to belnd much except when teaching in college then I have to so the students how too.

bi-mai tips by professional nails i used them at excel and they are FAB!!!!:green:

yes, the bi-mai tips are fab, I used those for encapsulation and fancy french.

I haven't used them in T&O yet, are they still ok for that because of them being clear??

Latest posts

Back