Advice needed my baby may be induced 5 or 6 weeks early

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just adding to what everyone said....don't worry as this may cause your blood pressure will go up. Try to remain calm and remember that your midwife does know what she is talking about. They would never do anything to jepordise you or your baby. Put your feet up, chill out and get lots of sleep.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi thanks for all the really helpful replies. I saw my midwife yesterday and my blood pressure was normal, and the protein had all gone! Im so happy! Hopefully it will stay that way! Your kind words must have destressed me! If things stay okay then i cant see that they would induce me early! So fingers crossed things stay well! Once again - BIG THANKS!
XXX:hug:

Your welcome hun, fingers crossed for you. Make sure you let us know when he/she is born!!:green:

I definately will! Heres hoping for few weeks yet! xx

cutiecuticles said:
Hi thanks for all the really helpful replies. I saw my midwife yesterday and my blood pressure was normal, and the protein had all gone! Im so happy! Hopefully it will stay that way! Your kind words must have destressed me! If things stay okay then i cant see that they would induce me early! So fingers crossed things stay well! Once again - BIG THANKS!
XXX:hug:

Thats good to hear hun - you'd better be on that SpaMani course - lol. Just stay chilled and try not to do too much. Thinkin of you hun xxx

kateyork1 said:
Thats good to hear hun - you'd better be on that SpaMani course - lol. Just stay chilled and try not to do too much. Thinkin of you hun xxx

I bloomin will be on the course! Trying to keep my legs crossed! lol!

cutiecuticles said:
I bloomin will be on the course! Trying to keep my legs crossed! lol!

Lol - you keep 'em crossed then!! Did you do your fabric last week in the end? xx

kateyork1 said:
Lol - you keep 'em crossed then!! Did you do your fabric last week in the end? xx

Yeah i did it was fab! I absolutley love it! And i can now do my nails without them looking too horrendous!!

cutiecuticles said:
Yeah i did it was fab! I absolutley love it! And i can now do my nails without them looking too horrendous!!

Yeah its so much easier to do your own with Fabric# - I love it! xx

Latest posts

Back