advice needed please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparklesmason

Reaction score
:confused:hello everyone i am hoping to get some advice or some of you experts lol
i ahve been doing hair extensions micro rings for about a year now pre bonded tip extensions and i find teh quality of hair is not brilliant it lasts the client but about 1 month into them being in they seem th lose there buzz(shiny ect) can anyone recommend a good supplier as i am ahving trouble searching the internet tried rate hair.com and all that comes up is clip ins.
thank you:)

:confused:hello everyone i am hoping to get some advice or some of you experts lol
i ahve been doing hair extensions micro rings for about a year now pre bonded tip extensions and i find teh quality of hair is not brilliant it lasts the client but about 1 month into them being in they seem th lose there buzz(shiny ect) can anyone recommend a good supplier as i am ahving trouble searching the internet tried rate hair.com and all that comes up is clip ins.

Hi, hope you dont mind me asking .... but didn't your training providers give you a list of good hair company's ? :) minky

Pre-bonded hair is a huge market. I have tried from the good to the bad. The bonds always tend to be the similar regardless of actual hair quality. If bonds are only lasting a month it is usually down to incorrect application. The bond has not been heated sufficiently or rolled correctly. Other reasons could be the hair not being washed regularly or conditioners or oil based products being used on the bonds.

I only use pre-bonds and always get 3-4 months from them.

hi there i trained at college and they left suppliers down to the salons but they never let you know there prices.the bonds are not the trouble it is the hair itself that goes crappy and do spend quite alot on the hair as you have to buy good hair

hi there i trained at college and they left suppliers down to the salons but they never let you know there prices.the bonds are not the trouble it is the hair itself that goes crappy and do spend quite alot on the hair as you have to buy good hair

Hi, a lot of professionals on here usually buy the quality loose hair from hair merchants but is not cheap , and then we pre bond it all ourselves ,
the hair is beautiful Virgin hair and re usable for many years , plus you will never have problems with it,

:) minky

There are a lot of supplies online selling inferior pre-bonded. Just don't buy the cheap. When buying pre-bonded it is better to go for the well known companies. When I am doing a head of individual, pre- bonded, I expect to pay around £150 -£200 for the hair.

Hi,
I use hair from this website x-tensions and bohyme celebrity elite. I agree with sophisticutz though, spending a good £150 - £200 on the hair is about right for really good quality.

Hi guys.
all i can say ive been there done that .
pm me if you need

Latest posts

Back