Advice on Courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi. Wanted some advice on good Lash courses, Gel Nail courses? I'm currently starting off on my own, and even though I am fully trained in most aspects of Beauty I Trained some time ago and feel I need to offer more Treatments I.E Nails Lashes! I would love some advice as to Popular Treatments for Mobile Therapist and from a room? Iv Trained in Laser hair removal and caci and microderm but as just starting out myself obviously cannot afford out lay of equiptment. I am located in South East London so if anyone knows of good courses would be great Thanks x

Hi Tiffany,

We offer lash extensions & nail extension courses. Have a look at our site www.HallsofIvy.co.uk.

Good luck xx

Thank you will have a look now x

there are loads and loads of threads on here about who to choose and why, aswell as many 'bread and butter' threads. it'd be a shame for you not to do search and to miss out on some info that would really help you. every body has their own opinion on training and products so bare that in mind.

for lashes i trained with flirties - i would not recomend training with them at all for various reasons. but i haven't had a problem with anything else in reguards to the flirties brand, so i wouldn't rule the brand out as suppliers but i just didn't rate the training.

as for nails i am booked in with cnd for november so can't give anyadvise on that though i will say doing searches and asking around all i was getting is that cnd are the people to train with. one thing i do like about cnd is that you can work your way up by extra training it's not just like do a course and get a cert. and that's it kiwm?
x

Very true Miss Confused. I would add that Eyelash Emporium at Pinetree Studios near Watford are excellent trainers. So you could add them to your investigations.

Linda

Thanks for tips Girls. Its so hard when trying to find the right course, your right there are so much competition out there it makes it really hard to know who to choose. I think I will do a bit of research before I make a decision make some enquiries.

Thank you again really nice to get some advice. Also one more thing would you say Nails and Lashes are the way forward when Mobile or your own business? X

i would def recommend the following companies to you

cnd for nails, you can contact sweetsquared for details of course
i also think nail harmony are a fab brand too
skinbase do a pay as you go machine which is excellent for starting out with microdermabrasion, they provide all equipment, training and supplies such as crystals and nozzles
wowfactor now have a new kit for a smaller budget available online for lash extensions training and you can find your local trainer at www.wowfactorltd.com but there are many other companies such as nouveau, ah francis, glam lash, xtreame and more

have a search of this site, and any questions most users will help where they can, good luck x

That's great thank u wanna get booking and get started. X:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back