Advice on my price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you mischicks that has really helped me iv had this idea for my new shellac price list I have my old prices to my possible new prices....

* Fingers or toes *
Shellac 12.50 .. new-£15
Rockstar 17.50 .. new-£20
Additives 17.50 .. new-£20
Neons 17.50 .. new-£20
Gradient neon £20 .. new-£22.50
Gradient rockstar £20 .. new-£22.50

I used to do a discount on both fingers and toes but some people didn't agree with discounting them together as its a service people would book together anyway so would you recommend discounting them together for like special one week only offers maybe? Or have a joint fingers and toes price list? Also what about charge of removal? If I have applied it I usually remove it for free then re apply it but if I'm just removing (which I never have had to do as all my ladies have it re applied) I usually charge just £5?

What are you using for the neons? I didnt think shellac did neons? Is there another good range you've found? X

There called neon nail shadows by lecente you get them from sweet squared you apply two coats of cream puff first so you get the brightness of the neons 😊

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423963313.092063.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423963313.092063.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 206
Those prices look better. I wouldn't compare yourself to the Chinese nail shops only the beauty salons in your local area.
It's hard to say as prices vary so much up and down the country. I use bio sculpture and I charge £25 for gel overlays but I'm in Dartford in Kent.

I built up a lot of customers by a recommendation scheme. So if an existing client recommends a friend, once that friend has booked and paid for a treatment, the existing client gets 50% off their next treatment. It sounds a lot but I tripled my client base in 2 months! I don't tend to do any other offers unless there is a special event coming up or I'm having a quiet month or Iv got products that need using up!

That sounds like a really good idea! It does sound a very big discount but I can imagine you do get a lot of new clients that way :) thank you for that advice! Definatly will be trying that 😁

I don't have my price list on my
Facebook page but people usually message me to ask how much I charge and book with me like that. Would you think I am better posting my prices or just updating a status informing everyone my prices will be changing to these prices and when they recommend a new customer they will then get 50% off there next booking?

It's up to you how you do it.
This is my website www.mischicksmobilebeauty.co.uk there is a link to my Facebook on that if you want to have a look? Give you some ideas? X

Do you think a children's file and polish for £5 is ok? And also what would you charge for the swarovski element diamotes the ones bought from sweet squared do you charge per crystal?

Latest posts

Back