Advice on nail biter & treatment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carole.B

Reaction score
Hi. I am doing a manicure and paraffin wax treatment on a nail biter, she's interested in having acrylic's for a new year's party. We have discussed trying one on her pinkie finger to see how she gets on.
When would be the best time to apply it before i start manicure or when treatments finished.
The reason she's having a paraffin wax treatment , a friends treating her for her birthday and hope's this kick starts her into looking after her nails..xx

Wow, your client has a nice freind. I would do a fullset on another day. She will love the manicure & parrafin so much & it seams a shame to pop nails over the top of that luxury treatment.She will also need fills sooner than a someone who does not bite.great idea to do a pinky, just keep them short for a while.

Totally agree, I would do a manicure and paraffin first and then book her in for a full set in a couple of days.

Make her aware that nail biters need rebalance every 1-2 weeks depending on a nail growth. Nail biters cuticles are always tend to be overgrown, due to bodies defence mechanism trying to grow skin over the poor bitten nail. In these cases I would recommend client uses cuticle treatment, eg CND Cuticle Eraser and Rejuvenator, EzFlow Cuticle Care. Cuticle Love or 2 in 1 Balance, depending on the condition. Cuticle oil is a must for nail biters. Make sure she books her rebelance before leaving the salon.

IMHO - Hope this helps:hug:

Latest posts

Back