Advice on training please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TanFanMartha

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I’ve been looking through the site over the past week and there are so many different spray-tanning companies to choose from. I am so confused!
I want to diversify and offer my clients spray tans but I feel it’s important to find a reputable company that offers quality training.
I really don’t want to waste my money and have to re-train.
Please can you share your experiences with me.
Any info on starter packages and special offers you received with or after training would be appreciated.

Thanks
:)

You can contact most spray tan companys and they will send you samples.
You can do your training for free with couture tanning and it will be Debbie Easter or Marianne Swain that does the training i believe. hth

I would suggest you look at Tantrick, Spray Tan Cubicle Company or Couture. They seem to be the 3 that get mentioned most on here, sorry anyone I've missed off. You need to be clear on how much you are prepared to spend on kit and training before you start looking, as its going to be dictated by that.

Thanks, I didn’t realise you could train for free!

Ill have a look on the website.

Thanks again.

X

A lot of them do a kit for mobile or salon with training as well if you go on the sites.

I am looking to specifically train to go mobile, its something I want to start offering as well as acrylic nails on a part-time basis.

Thanks for the advice

:)

Dont know if you went to the show at the weekend but if you didnt and are still looking for a brilliant mobile HVLP spray tan machine look at the new improved True mist (TC100) previously known as the mini mist (still is in the States) from Apollo, www.whisper-mist.com/products.htm

we have offers on till end of March pm me or look on our website.

Dont know if you went to the show at the weekend but if you didnt and are still looking for a brilliant mobile HVLP spray tan machine look at the new improved True mist (TC100) previously known as the mini mist (still is in the States) from Apollo, www.whisper-mist.com/products.htm

we have offers on till end of March pm me or look on our website.
Hi Debbie,

It is ture that Couture do there training for free as Loubylou advised? Just wanted to make sure.:o

Nicky :Love:

Hi Debbie,

I had a look at the website and saw the offer I also saw it in Professional Beauty today.

The mobilemist offer is exactly what i'm looking for and includes free training which is great!

Where are the designated training centres located for the free training?

Thanks

Martha

Hi
Yes the training is free in designated training academies when you purchase either the kits or the solutions.We offer free training so that you get the best out of the products, not only that you need a certificate to ensure you can get insurance.
The Academies are across the UK, the best thing to do is have a look on the website send an enquiry to find out your nearest training centre.

Hi
Yes the training is free in designated training academies when you purchase either the kits or the solutions.We offer free training so that you get the best out of the products, not only that you need a certificate to ensure you can get insurance.
The Academies are across the UK, the best thing to do is have a look on the website send an enquiry to find out your nearest training centre.
Is the training only free to those converting from another system, or free to anyone wishing to train in Couture Tanning?

As far as i know it is free to anyone wanting to train with couture :hug:

I did my initial spray tan training with Tantrick, fantastic, and it's accredited so therefore insureable....they also do training independantly without having to buy their kit...and it's still accredited so covered by your insurance, provided your insurance covers spray tanning.

You need to decide on your budget. Are you going to be mobile therefore need a lightweight machine or are you salon based likely to do a reasonable amount of tans in a day, in which case you need a more robust machine. All questions you need to ask. Training usually comes with the purchase of the machine and you should receive a certificate which allows you to obtain insurance. You dont need to commit to a solution immediately so once you have your machine obtain as many samples as possible and compare. Cheap is certaily not always the best. Good luck

Latest posts

Back