Advise for first spray tan party

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lebelle

Reaction score
Hi i need some advise have been doing spray tans for approx a year in a salon. Have been booked for tan party in house. Currently i use my built in extractor fan to clean the room, and when i do party i will not have one to use. do i really need one, i will be spraying 6 people. any views will be greatly apprciated I am thinking about cancelling dont want to cause any damage to the client house! :rolleyes:

Hi i need some advise have been doing spray tans for approx a year in a salon. Have been booked for tan party in house. Currently i use my built in extractor fan to clean the room, and when i do party i will not have one to use. do i really need one, i will be spraying 6 people. any views will be greatly apprciated I am thinking about cancelling dont want to cause any damage to the client house! :rolleyes:

It would be advisable as its not only damage to property but health also...you don't want these ladies inhaling to much of the over spray...of course there are many self contained extract modules on the market today...all varying in price and performance.

Could you not spray in a seperate room.....and ventilate it well....

Latest posts

Back