Affinage 7.66 & 6.66

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi all can anyone upload a picture of affinage 6.66 and the 7.66 please as I'm thinking I need to use the lighter colour I've not got the shade chart for Affinage yet. Thanks
I'm still not quite happy with my root colour yet as its a low peroxide 3% I'm using as I have white hair I'm thinking its more like the 7.66 I'm after as I do find the 6.66 a bit dark.

Many thanks for that x

It's bit hard some of the shades look dark does anyone have a shade chart they can take a photo of and post it just the reds?

tomorrow I can try when Im back in salon ?

What base are you? I've got the chart but its a bit to dark to take picture now. I would use 6% or 9% with 6.66 x

I'm about a 5 base but have grey hair it's between 50- 75% grey now. Was advised to use 3% I'm finding it a little dark so thought I'd try the 7.66 with 3% plus a little b red red. I'm new to using Affinage and at the mo I'm trying it out on my hair.

That's a lovely colour, today I've tried 7.66 & 6.66 with red b red

Mixing with bRed is great! I wouldn't use 10vol on base 5 with 6.66. I know they say you'll get one shade of lift with 10vol, I'd still use 20vol. If you have that much grey definitely don't go for 7.66 it will fade out to light. I'm a base 5 I use 7.036 and 20 vol. I am 75% grey on top. I will try to add a pic to show u how light it now is. I know the sun doesn't help, but that much grey you need to go a shade darker with Affinage ps it's a really bad pic as camping and after a few Vinos lol!

x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378243502.348486.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378244376.197701.jpg
6.66 with bRed copper red with 10 vol as she was a base 7 x

Fuzion
So I am 50-75% grey and so you say use 6.66 with 20% vol (6% to me)! To cover the grey but will come out more like the lightness of 7.66??? I've dove my root area and again I can see a dark shadow, it seems to lighten a bit after a few washes. I used bit of 6.66 to more 7.66 and a bit of the b red but again I used 10 vol, so next time I could do same mix but change peroxide to the 20 vol. I'm assuming I have to use affinage developer it's only on myself I have plenty other peroxide in my cupboard just not the affinage, ill have to go get more!!

Fusion great pic by the way!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1378323041.684914.jpg

This is my colour, I'm just trying to match up roots each time. I've had B red red put thro to make it brighter and I use chilli red Hot shotz to refresh it. I have to colour my roots every 2-3 weeks.

Latest posts

Back