Affinage Converter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzion

Reaction score
Does anyone use this? What is the main thing you use it for?

Does anyone use this? What is the main thing you use it for?

Yep... Basically it converts permanent to quasi by dispersing the ammonia out of the colour.
You can use it if you run out of a shade but you have it in permanent or If you want a shade your quasi range doesn't offer. Obviously you're better off going with a quasi If available but this isn't far off and worth having in stock for emergencies and you can use it with any brand of permanent colour :)

Yep... Basically it converts permanent to quasi by dispersing the ammonia out of the colour.
You can use it if you run out of a shade but you have it in permanent or If you want a shade your quasi range doesn't offer. Obviously you're better off going with a quasi If available but this isn't far off and worth having in stock for emergencies and you can use it with any brand of permanent colour :)

Cool thank you, can you use it for toning?

Cool thank you, can you use it for toning?

You can, but I recommend using Infiniti with 3% for toning, converter and satin grab too quick....9,23 for beige and 10,21 for ash :)

I love convertor, i use it mostly for toning, its helped me in some sticky situations.
Thanks for that advice, i find sometimes it does grab in certain places, i was wondering if it was where the hair was pourous/ over processed x

I love convertor, i use it mostly for toning, its helped me in some sticky situations.
Thanks for that advice, i find sometimes it does grab in certain places, i was wondering if it was where the hair was pourous/ over processed x

Also another quick tip, I always mix converter and leave for 5 mins to give it chance to disperse as much ammonia as possibly, u can smell it coming out lol when I do that it always leaves the hair in better condition ands leaves me with a more even result :)

Great thanks x

Latest posts

Back