Afro - Lee Stafford Chopstick Wand?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pebblesxo

Reaction score
Hi Guys! Not posted on this side for a while.
I'm looking to buy the Lee Stafford chopstick wand which Argos sells for £20 but every single Argos is sold out and its unavailable for delivery? Superdrug, tesco and few other places are sold out also? Does anyone know why this may be?
I need it for an assessment in college to create an afro? Any tips or how else I may achieve this look since I can't find it to be honest i'd rather not spend a lot of money either?
Courts
x

Set it in perm rods or rick racking?

I'm looking to buy the Lee Stafford chopstick wand which Argos sells for £20 but every single Argos is sold out and its unavailable for delivery? Superdrug, tesco and few other places are sold out also? Does anyone know why this may be?
I need it for an assessment in college to create an afro? Any tips or how else I may achieve this look since I can't find it to be honest i'd rather not spend a lot of money either?
Courts
x
I have just ordered one from very.co.uk

Courts
x
There's a video on Salon's direct FB page today, showing someone using a pencil and some straighteners to make a chopstick curl effect.

I used an extra long metal clip, pulled it apart a bit and wrapped hair in a figure of eight between the two prongs and then use straighteners on it to fix the curl.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 14
Use the end of a metal pin tail comb? Or I've got the twiddle sticks by doll :)

I managed to order it off VERY thanks guys. I only have like 4-5 hours if that to do Fantasy Hair, Fantasy Make up & Fantasy Body Painting ( top half back and front ) so the chopstick wand was more ideally the quickest way for an afro for me. Nightmare lol.
ThanksEveryone Though xx

Latest posts

Back