after care advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buttons

Reaction score
Yet another question - salon opening is closing in !!

I'm am just sbout to do after care leaflets for my client and my mind has gone blank.

I've got

Use the pads of your fingers, do not use your nails as tools

wear gloves when doing house work

use cuticle oil at least once a day

Not to pick at nails

I can also include what retail products are available

I've heard that it is good to apply a top coat every few days ??

Also regarding hand lotion - what are the products that you have to be wary of ??

Mind has gone completely blank, what have you got on your aftercare leaflets?

Thank you once again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the aftercare advise I use:

Aftercare Advise

To keep your nails looking beautiful, please follow these important aftercare guidelines: -
1. Remember Nails are jewels not tools. Do not use your beautiful nails as levers, scrapers or screwdrivers. You may not break a nail doing this, but you could add unnecessary stress to the enhancement.

2. Use Solar Oil at least once a day, it is the key to enhancements that last longer and stay flexible. Also Solar Oil greatly reduces the risk of breakage during the first few days after a full set or rebalance by speeding up the curing time of the product. (Many products do not cure fully for 24-48 hours)

3. If changing polish, use a professional NON ACETONE remover. Over the counter removers may gum up the surface of the enhancement. Be sure to buff the surface smooth and use a base coat before colour and a topcoat after.

4. Do not wait too long between rebalances. The chance of lifting increases the longer you go without maintenance. Although true lifting may not be seen within two weeks, the daily jarring of the enhancements is weakening the bond between the product and the natural nail. A rebalance done within the 10 day to 2 week time period, will strengthen the bond and help prevent lifting.

5. Illness, medications, pregnancy, menopause, etc., can change body chemistry. Always make your technician aware of changes in your health, so preparation and application techniques can be adjusted accordingly.

6. Please use gloves as often as possible when exposing your hands to household (or other) chemicals and water.

Thank you very much x none acetone polish remover - forgot that one - oops !

Always return to salon for repairwork or removal never ever remove yourself!!!

HTH Louise x

Latest posts

Back