Aftercare advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_janie

Reaction score
I was just wondering what aftercare you give your clients if any. So many salons around me don't give any at all! I normally tell my clients all the advice like how to look after their treatment etc, but I'm now thinking about making leaflets.

Does anyone already have leaflets? How do these work for you? What information do you put on them? I don't want to over load it, but I don't want to miss anything out either. If it advises to not do something, I'd like to be able to tell them why, just so they're aware.

Thanks!

I think after care leaflets are brilliant and have used them in a few salons I've worked in.
If, in any case you do get any client come backs- you can always refer to the leaflet.
We almost used it as a disclaimer too and noted on there about side effects etc. They came in really useful on a number of occasions!!

I was just wondering what aftercare you give your clients if any. So many salons around me don't give any at all! I normally tell my clients all the advice like how to look after their treatment etc, but I'm now thinking about making leaflets.

Does anyone already have leaflets? How do these work for you? What information do you put on them? I don't want to over load it, but I don't want to miss anything out either. If it advises to not do something, I'd like to be able to tell them why, just so they're aware.

Thanks!

What treatments are you referring to? ;)

We print quite a few aftercare leaflets on and off for geeks :)

I have an aftercare leaflet designed by Carl at verve and printed by banner penguin. I have all treatments on one leaflet so a client goes away with information about everything I do so they often book for something new.

I've had my aftercare leaflets designed by Carl and printed by banner penguin :)

They have all aftercare advice on the front and I have a products recommend guide on the back that I can circle a product that I recommend and if the client doesn't buy straight away they can still read about it and may purchase at a later date :)

I have an aftercare leaflet designed by Carl at verve and printed by banner penguin. I have all treatments on one leaflet so a client goes away with information about everything I do so they often book for something new.

Fabulous idea. I have individual aftercare leaflets for Shellac, Spray Tan and Eyelash Extensions but never thought of a combined leaflet, therefore promoting other treatments. I will be looking into this!

Latest posts

Back