Agghh!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Totallypolish'd

Reaction score
Sorry, Ive had THE worst day!! Start off, woke up late, clothes weren't dry, hair was a frizzy fro..end up an hour late for work, thank god I didnt have any appointments! Then, as I was filing down for a refill I knocked over my little container with my gel stuff in it and smashed a bottle of gel bonder and a bottle of gel sealer..both brand new and the only bottles I have left as Im due to take a trip to my suppliers..which is the only one in the county that sells my brand...ugh typical!! Couldn't do the refill but got away with it till next week as there was barely any growth!!

Sent from my RACERII using SalonGeek

Oh dear hun,

As they say the day can only get better. Glass of wine and a good ole relax tonight.
Tomorrow is a another day dont let it get you down no matter how frustrating it is to smash those last bottles or spill those last drops

Big smiles and a hug. Your not alone we all have off days :)

oh gosh, all i can say is go to bed, put the duvet over your head and don't get out till tomorrow morning, otherwise something else will happened! :lol: so sorry about your bad day. I went to tesco before work today and the deli worker managed to flick cheese all up my tunic and i was too far away from home to go and get changed haha it was really soft squidgy cheese aswell x

Days like this just seem to roll from one thing to another :(
Have a vino tomorrow is a new day and it's getting sunny ☀x x

Thanks ladies!! Bar of choccie and a very large white wine....or three!!
I knew you would understand...hubby just shrugged and said ah well..the swine! Haha! X

Thanks ladies!! Bar of choccie and a very large white wine....or three!!
I knew you would understand...hubby just shrugged and said ah well..the swine! Haha! X

Don't forget men are from mars ;) enjoy yr vino x x

Urghhhh what do men know!!!
I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day :hug:
Enjoy your wine :D

ptcamelia - thanks for that post. Haven't heard the Bob Marley version in years, and it works every time :Love:

Think I may use it as my new ringtone, just to remind me on a daily basis xx

ptcamelia - thanks for that post. Haven't heard the Bob Marley version in years, and it works every time :Love:

Think I may use it as my new ringtone, just to remind me on a daily basis xx
That's ok hun,enjoy:hug:

Latest posts

Back